Chapter 18: The Curse Of Tomb Part 1

3rd POV:

In Vampire Association Hunter's Location.

Zero: "Huh...never thought...another vampire council who was behind this?" He asked them and there was (Y/N), Yuki, Kaien, and Toga.

another vampire council who was behind this?" He asked them and there was (Y/N), Yuki, Kaien, and Toga

The Vampire Hunters have numerous buildings in various towns as a safe house, prison and other uses.

Vampire Hunter Association Headquarters 

In the town closest to Cross Academy, the hunters have their headquarters where they were once on the actual school grounds.

All hunter buildings have protection to keep vampires out, only allowed tamed vampires, shackled vampires or vampires being carried by a tamed vampire or hunter through the doors.

They both were tries to understand who could done such horrible thing and then (Y/N) was tries to figure out who could behind doing this and (Y/N) was thinking about one of the aunt from Bloodstone family could behind this. But (Y/N) still remembered about her was being killed by Uncle Ted who burning her alive and then his father and his uncle escape away from the place where the hunters were been killed.

(Y/N): "*Impossible...Another vampire who could done this. But who was it? I need to know more about it.*" He thought himself and he want to know more about this behind and then he need to hunt and kill this vampire down.

Kaien: "Are you saying that one vampire working with the other bad vampire?" He asked Zero.

Zero: "Yeah, I've been scanning over these vampire hunters...and they were controlled by someone else." He said to Kaien.

(Y/N): "Hmmm...something not right about what I heard of...and something powerful than pureblood vampires." He said to them and make them were turn their heads to look at (Y/N) who was thinking in his head. Then (Y/N) tries to figure out the question who was behind this about and make him thinking the villain was terrifying and horrifying and probably...he figure out that person for what he was fear of...Dracula.

(Y/N): "It can't be him..." He said to them and make them were confuse about what (Y/N) just said and then they are confuse to look at him for what he was doing right now and it seems (Y/N) know what to do...but all he had to do is...he really remembered the part of this thing for what he realize to know that wasn't good at all. Then (Y/N) was take got the book with him and make him holding the large book that he want to showing them about this book and then (Y/N) was look at the vampire hunters and he said.

(Y/N): "I know this sounds like crazy...but listen to me...I found this book and it is belong to Bloodstone family that they both were tries to keeping it away from me and you don't know what it does looks like that you guys need to know." He said to them and then he was opened the book and showing them about it.

(Y/N): "This one is...much more powerful pureblood vampire...and he was insane by himself and you all going to need to know his name....his name is...Dracula." He said to them.