Tsukasa x Kohaku (Dr. Stone)

Tsukasa looked over the young girl in front of him. She was holding a bouquet of flowers to conceal weapons, but Tsukasa wasn't worried. Kohaku ran at him after dropping her bouquet and tried to hit him, but he grabbed her hand and pinned her to the ground. She growled and tried to fight back, but Tsukasa pinned her with her back on the ground, smiling evilly.

"You made a mistake coming here to attack me." Tsukasa said with a smile. "Now you'll face the punishment."

He started to pull up her skirt to reveal her underwear, making her scream in anger.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!"

Tsukasa ignored her words and shot his hand in her underwear, rubbing his fingers against her clit. She moaned loudly, making Tsukasa start going faster. His other hand started removing her dress, showing her huge breasts. He grabbed her breasts, fondling them. He then removed her underwear. Kohaku moaned louder. Tsukasa leaned down with his back on the ground before lifting Kohaku up and making her sit on his mouth.

"Mmh..." Kohaku moaned desperately. Tsukasa began eating her out, licking and sucking her pussy. He slid his tongue in.

Tsukasa lifted Kohaku off of him, moaning. He reminded his pants and underwear, and his hard-a$$ dick slapped his belly once free. He forced Kohaku to sit, thrusting his dick in her mouth.

Kohaku bit down hard, making Tsukasa yelp and pull his dick out. Tsukasa harshly slapped her cheek.

"What do you think you're doing, bitch?! I treat you gentle and this is hours you repay me?!"

He lifted her up and thrust his dick in her pussy in one swift motion. Kohaku cried out in a mix of pleasure and pain. Tsukasa's dick was too large to be able to fit completely in her pussy after one thrust, so he went again. This time, blood tricked down from Kohaku's vagina.

Tsukasa thrusted in more and more, Kohaku was shaking uncontrollably, moaning protests.

"Aahn~ no... Aahn~ stop..."

Tsukasa came in her, but he wasn't done. His dick was still hard. He could keep going for hours.