Chapter 30

Can was so happy that Sanem was jealous, he realizes that, he has more than friend's feelings for her. And that she does too. He went home feeling pretty happy, he gets a phone call from Achia tells Can to meet her at a restaurant by the pier that the climbing group was meeting there. He didn't feel right meeting her.
ACHIA: "come on Can, you said that you miss climbing."
CAN: "sorry Achia, doctors orders, maybe some other time." They hang up and Achia is not Happy, it's that little nobody that's holding him back.  We will see who He picks in the end.
Can was happy that he declined her. He doesn't want Sanem to get the wrong idea.
In the meantime Atlan called Sanem to go to dinner, and she also declined she didn't want Can to get the wrong idea.
LEYLA:  how was your day today?
SANEM : "Can, makes me so mad!!! He might go climbing with Achia, Leyla they have so much more in common with the sports and the climbing maybe deep down inside he realizes that she's his type."
LEYLA: "nope, I don't think he will go, he was in Emre's office today, and he's definitely jealous of Atlan."
SANEM: are you sure? "
LEYLA: "yup, Emre thinks the same.  It the Amnesia, it has him confused. I think he's trying so hard to remember everything, that it's holding him back from his. Feelings.
SANEM:  "Leyla, remember that dress we wore when we were playing the friends game with them,  well I'm going to wear it tomorrow I want to see how he reacts and then I'll know for sure."
LEYLA: "are sure that's a good Idea, remember how he reacted last time."
SANEM: oh I do, that's for sure.
The next morning Sanem put the same dress on that drove  Can crazy a while back. She walks into the agency and CeCe sees her. "Sanem, your playing with fire". "I know CeCe, let's see if I could literally  start Cans fire!!" CeCe starts laughing, "I'm sure you will!!"
She walks in Cans office with his tea. He's busy with work and doesn't hear her come in.
SANEM:  "Can, I brought you tea!" he looks up and does a double take. He gets this  huge smile on his face.,
CAN: you look very nice today!
SANEM: "thank you, it's just something that was hanging in my closet."
She bends over to pick up a piece of paper off the floor.
And Can see everything, she's ready to walk out and he looks at her ass, and then he has a flashback, this scene looks familiar, and he shakes his head.
CAN: "Sanem, sit with me."
SANEM: "sorry,  I have a lot of work to do today, I'm going to be here late because I have to go downstairs and start getting things ready for the opening."
He gets up slowly smiling that sexy smile and walks slowly and backs her up into the wall again.
SANEM: "Can Bey, you must really like this wall, because I always find myself in this position with you."
CAN:  "really, I gather this a replay of previous times."
He's getting very close, and they're both getting very hot for each other.
CAN: "did you wear this dress for me today?"if you did it's working"  she looks down and she gives him a side smile. He's definitely hard for her.
SANEM: "I don't think so, I thought Atlan might come in today." And they burst out laughing. He knows it's for him.
CAN: Sanem, if you only knew what I want to do to you right now.
SANEM: "what Can Bey, but do friends do things to each other like you're suggesting?" He gives her some of his tea, and licks the drop from her mouth. Sanem is going crazy and so is Can.  "Can I should get to work."
CAN:  "I think you should stay longer in this position, you feel good" she smiles and says "it does"
He's says, "were we like this before. Teasing each other like this" she smiles and kisses him softly scratches his beard And says "what do you think?"and walks out.
Sanem came into the office a couple of times throughout the day, and each time he kept telling her to put on a sweater. She would ignore him, and walk out, and he would look at her butt and smile.
SANEM: "Can, I'm done with my work here  I'm going to go down stairs to get some stuff done I'll probably be here till late. Can you tell security, so they know.?"
CAN: "Yes, princess " she loved when he called her that. " I have a lot of work to finish up to, so I'll probably be here late. If you want when I'm done here, I'll come down and help you." She smiled and went over to him leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Sanem, when you keep bending over like that you make me hot." He tried to get up to grab her, but she was too fast "see you later Can Bey!"he just laughed and adjusted himself.
CAN: Emre you and Leyla working late too?"
EMRE: yes, we had to catch up with these contracts now that we got Aylin out of here business is much much better.
CAN: when did you get rid of her?  EMRE: when you were in the hospital, everything went down, we got her on video stealing our projects. So she will be in jail for a while.
CAN: "that's good, I'm happy, for you Especially, she was a pain"
EMRE: "that's she was, but I think Leyla is the happiest of all."
They went back to work, Can wanted to get done, so he can go help Sanem. He knows he has deep feelings for her, she's constantly on his mind.  he knows he has never felt anything like this before, she definitely is special.
Sanem was down in the store trying to organize everything, and she's thinking about Can, she loves him so much, and I think he's feeling the same.  She's so happy. Sanem heard the door open, "Can I'm in the office". She hears someone come in and close the door but it doesn't feel like Can, she turns and sees Yigit standing there, she grabs her phone dials Can's number,
"Yigit what are you doing here you're not supposed to be here" you better leave or I'll call the police"
"Sanem, don't be like that you know you miss me and you know you want me so now I'm going to be all yours"
Upstairs can hears his phone. He answers it "hey"
And he hears Sanem say Yigit, and something clicked, all these memories came flooding in is brain, he held his head for a minute and then was listening to what she was saying.
YIGIT stay away from me don't touch me she starts screaming. He grabs her starts punching her trying to tear off her dress.
Upstairs , Emre quick call the police, Sanem is being attacked by YIGIT. Can ran down like lightning, he runs in the office and he sees yigit on top of Sanem punching her hitting her, tearing at her dress.
Can jumps him, and starts beating the hell out of him, he's knocked out but Can can't stop hitting him. Emre and Leyla run down stairs Emre grabs Can, he's out cold the police are on their way. Can sees Sanem on the ground, passed out she's bleeding! Can cradles her, bebek please wake up it's all over, he will never hurt you again. She opened her eyes a little gave him a small smile and passed out. Can looks down on her chest and sees the chain with their rings on it. He takes them and puts them in his pocket.
They took Sanem to the ER, Can was pacing back and forth.
CAN: what's happening why are they taking so long.
EMRE: Can, he bet her up pretty bad, they just want to make sure everything is ok.
The Aydins showed up and Aziz and Miriban. They're all waiting.  The doctor comes out,
DOCTOR: Can Divit,?
CAN: yes that's me.
DOCTOR:   She's going to be OK , she was bet up pretty badly. She's going to be sore for a while but I will say this, you got to her in time, it could have been a lot worse.!"
The Aydins were crying, they went over and hugged Can, and he just broke down. He couldn't believe it happened again. 
CAN:  aunt Mevcabi, uncle Nihat, I'm sorry this happened again. 
MEVCABI: Can, you saved her two times, you're her guardian angel.  That's for sure.  She hesitated for a minute, Can do you remember the first attack?
CAN: "yes I do, it seems that I got my memory back."
Everyone was so happy. They all hugged him and congratulated him on the return of his memory.
DOCTOR:   We're moving her to a private room she is still sleeping. She probably will be for a while. You can go and see her but don't over tire her, we're gonna keep her in probably for two days just to make sure everything's OK.
They thanked the doctor and waited for her to be moved so they can go see her.
Sanem was still sleeping when they got to her room.
The nurse told them she will probably sleep through out the night. Can wouldn't leave her side.
MEVCABI;  Can, son go get some rest, she will be out all night.  
CAN:  "I can't aunt Mevcabi, she's been through so much, even with me she suffered after my accident."
MEVCABI: "that wasn't your fault, life just happens sometimes, something's we just can't control"  she knew that he wouldn't leave, she hugged him and kissed him good night.
Can sat by Sanem, touching her kissing her hands her face.  He couldn't get enough of her.
He takes out the rings from his pocket and places her rings on her hand and his ring on his, and he says, "Sanem Aydin, we have a wedding in 3 months, and we have a lot to do.  So get well fast my love".  He crawled into bed with her and held her all night.
Sanem woke up in the middle of the night and found Can in bed with her, she cuddled into him as much as she could and fell back asleep. Sweet dreams my love.
Good night.