part two of the forest of death.

They found the knuckle head who was tied up and they freed the blond.

They decide they needed to make sure if this happens again then they have to know if they are their real team mate or not.

Sasuke: That proves that we can't just trust appearnces, we have to come up with a way of knowing that each of us who we say we are.
And not some imposter using a transformation justu.

Melody: I agree even if the enemy is somehow much more terrible at it then Naruto.

Naruto: Hey!

Sakura: Alright So what do we do?

Sakura asked hwr crush wanting to know his Plan as everyone else  does too.

Melody then had a odd feelings that someone may he watching them again, her senses on high alert from an attack just a few minutes ago.

Sasuke: We need a password.

Melody mind: But if someone listen and transform into one of us they could easly trick use if they don't do a bad transformation justu.
Unless if they became Naruto they be immditely be attack since Naruto can't remember long passwords.
So that kinda smart Sasuke.

Naruto: What kind of password?

Sasuke: A secret one.
Something only known to the four of us and don't trust anyone who doesn't know it, no matter what.
Okay listen closey because I'm only going to say this once.
The question will be when the ninja strike.
And the responce is the ninja waits until the time is right.
When the enemy sleeps and drop his Gaurd, when his weapin lay forgotten in the stillness of the night.
That is when its time for the ninja to strike.
Got it?

Sakura: I got it.

Melody: I understood.

But Naruto thought it was a big too l9ng since he gonna have a hard time even remembering it.

Naruto: Um you've got one a little shorter?

This made Sakura annoyed at the idoit team mate at the fact that Naruto can't even simply remember a pasdword.

Sasuke: No Naruto thats it.

Sakura: Come on, whats wrong?
Didn't you get it?
I memorised it easy!

Melody: I know it easy too.

Naruto not wanting to feel embrassed infront of his crush pretends that he got it.

Naruto:  I've got, I got it!
No problem.
I just thought it was gonna be a password not a pass speech.

Melody: Heh He's right if you think adout it in a sense.

Sasuke: Alright then, I'll take the scroll.

Naruto: What a minute Sasuke I ah.

But then Naruto felt like that something nearly hit him.

Naruto: What was that?

Then a huge gust of wind, most likey someone using a wind style justu move on them.

Sasuke: What is it now?!

Then there was an expolosin and turns out it was the same grass ninjas from before that caused the justu.

( I might just add some of the wnwmy villain sense in the story if it getting to short.)

Grass ninja: Alright, you two fan out into the woods and keep your eyes open.
I'll handle this alone.

We then see that team 7 have been scattered by the wind style justu and some of thek are even hidding just in case the enemy appeared.

Melody was on her way bto find the others but she have no doubt someone might unkownly pretend to he Naruto again and get the password right if that happens well she'll have to attack them.