Chapter one: the meeting

(In downtown New Alpha City, Y/N and her mother were at the restaurant, New Valeria Flame to have some dinner... Meanwhile inside, Y/N was reading the summoning by Kelley armstrong. While she was reading she question her mother.)

Y/N: Why New Valeria Flame mother?

Sierra: There's a limited time here honey, if you don't eat up hon you'll regret it soon. *UWUW*

(Y/N sighed and told her she's not hungry yet since she is a workaholic in New Alpha High school and was in her junior year

(Y/N sighed and told her she's not hungry yet since she is a workaholic in New Alpha High school and was in her junior year... Y/N was a workaholic student following her father's death when she was little, his death affected her so much that she became a little bit of a workaholic student.

She achieved good grades on everything in school.)

Sierra: Sweetie, you have to listen to me love... I understand how you feel after your father died, but it might be best to stop being a workaholic and start bonding with your friends... Luna your best friend is very worried about.

Y/N: I know mother... But Luna has her own life with her boyfriend Jim.

(As Y/N put her book in her bag, she got up to get some food in the back area.)

Y/N (Inner monologue): How can i be calm right now... Mom's getting remarried out of the blue, the family has been us two ladies... How could she do this... And now a little brother?

(While Y/N was walking to the front to get some sushi, fish crackers and some tomatoes, a person bumped into her by accident and fell onto the ground.)

Y/N: Oh... Sorry about that, i didn't see you-?

(Before she could say anything, she was shocked onto seeing a that the person who bumped into her was a child.)

Y/N: You're a child

Y/N: You're a child.

Child: Oh uh (He starts running.)

Y/N: No, wait... Hold on, one second.

Child one: Let's go Bee!

Bumblebee: right behind you smokescreen.

Y/N: Wait a minute... Smokescreen, Bumblebee... Those names sound- (She realizes who they are.) Hey, wait Bumblebee, Smokescreen, Stop. You'll hurt someone while running.

(While Bumblebee and Smokescreen were running, they stopped on their tracks and by mistake, the bumped into a person.)

Woman: AHH! (She turns to bumblebee and Smokescreen

Woman: AHH! (She turns to bumblebee and Smokescreen.)

Bumblebee: Oh Primus, It was an accident of my gosh, we're sorry!

(As Bumblebee and Smokescreen were trying apologize to the woman, Sierra Y/N's mother walked up and saw what happened.)

Sierra: What's going on here?

Bumblebee and Smokescreen: Sierra it's you.

(Y/N was shocked to see that the duo knows her mothers name... After the incident with what happened earlier, they went back to their tables to have their meal. Meanwhile in front of them, the two boys felt uncomfortable.)

Y/N: So, can we start of with a name?... Who are you two?

(Bumblebee remained quiet for five seconds until he spoke.)

Bumblebee: My name is Bumblebee... This is my brother Smokescreen.

Smokescreen: Yeah, that's my name.

Y/N: Okay... my name is Y/N.

Bumblebee: We know, our father told us about you but he's not going to make it.

Y/N (Inner monologue) They father knows my name? How?...

Sierra: I believe Robert your father, isn't going to come today isn't he?

Bumblebee: Yeah, he isn't for today.

Y/N: (Inner Monologue) So their fathers name is Robert, i haven't even seen their dad yet or something.

(Y/N suddenly snaps out of it.)

Y/N: So, it's good to meet you two, and it's okay. I know you two didn't mean to bump into that lady earlier.

Bumblebee: Thanks Y/N... I have one question to ask you?

Y/N: Go a head sweetie.

Bumblebee: Is it true, that you are the daughter of Sierra. Well our dad's fiance?

Y/N: Yes i am?

Bumblebee: Well Smokescreen does have some trust issues with you.

Smokescreen: I do not Bumblebee.

Sierra: It's okay boys, we're hear for you.

(Y/N looked at the time and saw that the restaurant will be close soon.)

Y/N: Hey mom, i think we should go. The restaurant closes in about three minutes.

Sierra: Thanks for reminding me dear, i was just packing up. Come on you two, we'll take you in our home.

Bumblebee: You got it.

(Sierra got up from the chair and started walking to the reception area to pay the bill while the trio fix up their stuff.)

Y/N: (Inner monologue) It's good to see two boys pop up in our table... But their father? what happened to him?... Anyways, that's a mystery I'll be solving on with my mother soon.