The move

It was 8 am in the morning and mom woke me up because today we where finally moving. I had to sleep on a mattress this night because my bed and everything was already in the new house,this was the first I'm moving to a house because i lived in a apartment my hole life so this would be the first time, i was very excited and got up immediately and went to the kitchen and ate the pancakes that mom made for me,after that i went to my room and stated to get ready for the airport, i brushed my teeth first and after did my skincare, i then packen my skincare into my luggage again and then changed my outfit and putted my pjs into my luggage and then walked through the house the last time before we got into dads car and he started driving towards the airport
This was my outfit:

 I had to sleep on a mattress this night because my bed and everything was already in the new house,this was the first I'm moving to a house because i lived in a apartment my hole life so this would be the first time, i was very excited and got up...

Since the airport was only 15 minutes away we where the pretty fast,we checked in and all that ad then since it was 9:30 and our flight was at 10:15 we decided to get some Starbucks, we ordered our drinks and i got a cake pop too. While we where waiting for our drinks i was talking to mom ,,so what are we gonna do first when we get to the new house?" i asked ,,so first we are gonna go inside the house unpack our things and all that and then i need to show you Jessica DJ and the twins jayla and the little cute daleo!" she answered. „When was the last time you saw them?" i asked ,,oh maybe 9 years ago? I dont know but we face time almost everyday so i can still remember every single face of them" she replied. We talked until our drinks where ready and we picked it up and left. We drank our drinks and ate my cake pop.

It was 9:55 and it was our time to line up to get into ur plane and show our ticket thingy we got into the plane and i was excited and couldn't wait to see America, we found our seats and i got the window seat YAY, anyways i was bored so i took out my book and started reading, after maybe 20 minutes i was bored again and putted my book into my bag again and took m lap top out and watched grown ups on Netflix one of my fav movies. After one hour the captain said th we where almost here ,,already?" i thought to myself. I started packing up and putted the jacket from dad on since he said its gonna be cold outside.

We finally could go outside and it was so exciting, like im in America. It was 10:30 and we where waiting outside the airplane for our taxi since the car is getting like ,,delivered" to our new house tomorrow because we cant put it into the airplane obviously, the taxi arrived and our streets name was rose street. After 25 minutes we arrived at our new house. I was excited and ran with my suitcase inside. I then looked around and in every room to search h for my bed so. Now how mom decorated my room. Finally my room was upstairs and it looked so good and gorgeous . I jumped into my comfy bed and after started unpacking my things. Since my clothes where already in my closed i didn't really had to unpack much. After 15 minutes i was done and it was already 11:30 and i heard mom calling me from downstairs. I ran the stairs down and mom started talking ,,do you like the new house?" ,,yes i love it!" i replied and she agreed. ,,oh no you have to meet jess and the others!" mom got excited and took my hand went went to the house of our neighbour in front of us.

I saw dad talking with a man who I suppose DJ is and a woman running towards mom who is i assume Jessica, then i was a girl walking towards me with two boy twins and a little boy. ,,hey! I'm jayla and you are y/n right?" jayla smiled at me. ,,yes im y/n nice to meet you!" i smiled back at her. ,,nice to meet you too! Oh and by the way these are my bothers, these are the twins Jaden and javon, and that's teh youngest daleo" she says ,,hey nice to meet you!" the twins said. ,,nice to meet you all too" I said

Then mom and the woman Jessica came towards us ,,oh you must be y/n  last time i saw you you where such a little cute baby you grown so much!" she hugged me ,,where is your brother??" she asked me ,,oh he is coming later because he needed to do some things for university and saying Bye to his friends and all  that" mom said ,,oh then okay come inside! I'm gonna show you three the house!" she said and we all went inside the house of them.  Their house looked very pretty and modern and i became pretty good friends with the twins jayla and daleo he is so sweet!.

We decided to go back after a few hours and back at the house it was already 18:30 and Luke said he was almost at the house. We heard a ring and i ran downstairs immediately and opened the door and i hugged Luke immediately and let go after a few mins. ,,,woah this house looks better in reality." Luke said ( me and Luke never saw this house in real life just in photos).  ,,yeah i know right!" i sad and then mom hugged him and after dad and then mom showed him his room. We chilled a bit in our rooms and then mom called that food was ready. Our first time eating in this house as a family. Luke and i went downstairs and sat down at the table. ,,i made some pasta!" mom said and we said thanks and started eating  and talking. ,,oh i have a new job and it starts tomorrow." dad said ,,already wow that's fast congrats dad" I said ,,yeah congrats" Luke said. ,,oh and y/n and Luke you two are going shopping tomorrow for school and university with the twins and jayla" mom said ,,wait who?2 Luke asked ad i told him about them and what we did today .

We where done with eating and helped mom clean the table while dad had to make some calls and the i went upstairs with Luke and we went to our rooms. Since it was late i got ready for bed brushed my teeth changed did my skincare and then went to bed and fell asleep pretty quick and was excited to see how the mall was like because i love shopping.

Okay so everyone this is the end of the first chapter, if you liked it please leave a comment and comeback tomorrow for the second chapter and please leave some tips and some ideas for the next upcoming chapters!

1211 words