Vespers

Azazel had been a priest at this church for a few good years now, devoting himself to "serving the lord" and "spreading the gospel". Everyone here loved him-seriously, who wouldn't? He was a handsome, forgiving, non-judgmental young man, always helping others cleanse themselves from sins, encouraging them, and whatever else you can imagine. They saw him to be an angel; a send from God himself, when really, he was secretly the exact opposite. A manipulative, sadistic, merciless liar... that's who he truly was. All he needed was an outlet for that side of him.

And then you appeared. The perfect little plaything, needing someone to depend on and help you.

After getting the word from your parents that you were struggling with sexuality, he feigned pity, pretending that he knew just how to fix you... and can you believe it? You fell for the bait immediately. All he needed to do next was embrace you in his web of dark desires and sinful behavior, and you would soon be his, unable to escape him.

Church had ended not too long ago, but your parent's convinced you to stay longer and have a talk with the priest. Perhaps it would help, they thought. Reluctantly, you agreed, and now here you were before him, admitting to your sins of struggling with sexuality in one of the backrooms of the church. He couldn't help but revel in the anticipation bubbling within every fiber of his very being. This was it-his chance to take advantage of you and corrupt you in every way he wished.

As you finished explaining how badly you wanted to repent and be forgiven, a devious smile snaked over his neutral expression, replacing it with a devilish one. He uncrossed his leg and leaned forward, his fingers intertwined, arms rested on the table.

"So you wish to change for the better and repent, hm?" He questioned in confirmation, waiting for your nod. Once you affirmed, he nodded back, his gaze trailing off to the floor while he thought to himself for a second. After a second or two of silence, his dimmed eye's flickered back up to your gaze. "I see," he began. His voice tinted with a sense of arrogance now. "You know-I might be able to help you... I can surely try... but first, you do understand that you must suffer the consequences of your sins, don't you?"

His smirk widened into a slight grin as you nodded again, and he pushed himself up, slowly making his way across the table, one foot in front of the other as he stared into you intensely. He then went behind you, his hands coming up to rest on your shoulders as he leaned down to reach your ear. He released a low growl-like hum as his hands trailed down your sides. The back of the chair held no challenge to Azazel, as he was still easily able to access your body.

Everything was beginning to fall into place, and soon enough, he was going to have you in the palm of his hand. He was going to gaslight, manipulate, lie to, and corrupt y/n. "Brother y/n... promise me that no matter the steps I take to educate and cleanse you, everything said and done in private, between me and you, is completely confidential." 'I... I don't know... Is it? <your voice shaking with uncertainty afraid of the thought of  being abnormal in the eyes of God,your parents and your friends> you stood up letting his hands slip off your shoulders.

Azazel raised an eyebrow, his grip tightening ever so slightly on your shoulders as you stood up, his expression shifting into a more serious one. "Of course it is, Y/n" he stated, his voice firm and authoritative. "Is it what you truly want or not?" His tone shifted slightly, offering a hint of coldness. "Because if you're not willing to do what it takes to repent, then I'm afraid I cannot help you."

You stayed silent for a moment as your pleading eyes looked up at him okay... 'I'll do whatever has to be done..' You said silently hurt by his cold words.

Azazel smiled, his grip loosening on your shoulders. "Good to hear, y/n. I'm glad you're willing to put yourself through the process and suffer the consequences of your sins. But be warned, it won't be easy." His voice grew low, almost a whisper, as he leaned in close to your ear. "It'll be uncomfortable, sometimes painful, and definitely not dignified. But in the end, it'll be worth it. Trust me."