Dekus Christmas present Pt 2 (Smut!!)

PT 2 IS HERE, MY FELLOW FRIENDS

Dekus POV:

I opened the present to see a dildo a golden one, and it had a little note next to it. I took it out and noticed it was from mina to me. I read it to myself.

on the note:

HEYYY DEKU-KUNNN RIGHT SO I GOT U THIS DONT TELL BAKUHOE ABOUT IT!! PS IT ALSO VIVRATES SO USE IT WHENEVERRRRR!!
from mina!!

Back to deku:

I smirk and look at kachan, then crawl over to him again and pull the dildo out of the box. He looks at the dildo and then at me with a red face.

Bakugo POV:

I noticed deku pull out a dildo and I knew straight away it was one of the vibrating ones, and my face felt warm and went all flushed. I felt him turn me over. " D-Deku, what are u do-ianaaaahhahhhhh!!~~" I feel him shove the dildo into my arse then turn it on. "AHHHH~~~ D-DEKUUU~~~" I start to turn into a moaning mess already

Dekus POV:

I smirk as I watch my love becoming a moaning mess from the dildo "ohh~~" come on,
That's just start~~" I whisper in his ear, then move fingers to his mouth, then shove em in. "Suck~," I said, demanding but still in my soft voice, and he started to suck them. I slowly took his dildo out and slid my finger over the top of his behind.

Bakugo POV:

I feel dekus hand trail along my behind, then his finger goes off, and I gasp, still wanting him to touch me. I notice him stand up and go over to where we keep the lube in case of "stress relief" moments. He walks back over and puts some on his finger, then shoves his finger in my behind. "AHHHH~~" I moan at him, and he sticks another in and starts scissoring my insides. Deku starts to prepare me for his massive cock which I've seen hundreds of times and can never get enough of it. I feel his fingers excit my insides, then hears the lube open again.

Dekus POV:

I put some lube on my member then start teasing him with the tip and he moans. He then pushes his butt up onto my member and I don't give him time to adjust to it and shove it all the way in. I hear him moan into his hands and I pull them away and start thrusting him knowing it'll make him cum in no time. I suddenly take it out and move his head so it's facing my member. "Suck darling~"

Bakugos POV:

I look at his massive, throbbing cock then put his tip in my mouth and slowly put the rest in and keep in mind it's about 12 inches long. "Tap my thigh if it's to much ok darling?~" deku said softly. I nodded and started to suck it and his hand shot to the back of my head and started bobbing it up and down. I moaned onto his thrombin cock and he moaned aswell as it sent vibrations up his spine. He started to cum a bit and I swallow it and he let's go and cums down my throat and I swallow it whole he then pulls out and swaps our positions and started to suck mine till I cummed.

Deku POV:

I sucked my loving husbands cock till he cummed and I haven't felt this since we first made out as teenagers. He cummed down my throat and I swallowed it whole. He then cuddled into my leg, and I hugged him back and carried him to my room, then whispered in his ear, "Best Christmas present ever kachan.."

The end hoped u enjoyeddd