chapter 1

Kids running around with giggles and soft yells, i held my head high as i would through the hallway of the school with a smile. I was going to my class like always, once I reached my class i entered it and sat at my seat and my friends soon coming to my desk to grit me. "Rosalie! You finally came!" All of my friends said at the same time which made me giggle as i said a happy yeah. "I learnt that there will be a new student at our class! I hope they're a girl, more friends. What do you guys think?" Yuki spoke happily with a bright smile, "yeah me too!" Sally said also cheerful her bright blue eyes shining from excitement just how the sun shines in an afternoon summer. "Same! What do you think Rosalie?" Sky said to me and smiled "well i agree with what Yuki said but no matter, i hope we get along with them! More people more friends!" I said brightly as they all agreed as well. Soon the bell rang and we all sat at our respective seats the teacher assigned. As the teacher entered a boy that was about my height entered, his eyes doe and the colour of jade along with dark green eyes. He seemed familiar, i have seen his somewhere I'm sure. "Rin introduce yourself" Mrs. Hellen said with a comforting smile as she encouraged him to speak up. "Hi... I'm Rin.. Rin Itoshi.." the boy said shyly as his eyes darted everyone but us. Ah! I saw him today in the morning! His family just moved to the house across from mine! I grinned happily as i connect the dots on how i knew him. "Alright Rin, you're going to sit beside... Rosalie... Rosalie raise your hand." Miss said and i did, the boy walked towards my desk and bowed before sitting as i did the same.

Soon the day ended i waved my friends off as i entered my dad's car as he picked me up from school. "How was your day honey?" He spoke with a smile. "It was amazing! We had a new student, he's name is Rin, he moved to the house across from us!" I said as i recalled my memories of the morning, my dad chuckled at my happiness and we soon reached home. I ate lunch did my homework and fell asleep after a bath.

(A/n: hello hello! New story even though I didn't finish my other one but it will soon get done. Also this chapter is so short due to it being just like a character introduction and how the story starts, also the next will be like this but the third chapter will be longer. Make sure to check out my other story as well and leave a comment on any type of questions you might have!)