about the characters

Moon: moon is a Theater Kid bisexual her brother is dusk her best friend is Jackson her other best friend is Maria. She has TikTok and she mainly post about her friends and the character she's playing in her play.

Star: star is the embodiment a TikToker  that dances she just recently moved. She's a TikTok star, and she thinks that she straight, but is lesbian.

Sunny: sunny is an editor for her best friend Skylor who wants to be TikToker so she usually edits for her best friend she is kind of depressed. Her parents just went through a divorce. She is pansexual.

Dusk: dusk is the brother of moon he is also Theater Kid he is straight he usually gets the boy leads and he is considered one of the most cutest boys in the school

Alexis: Alexis is the most popular girl in school. She is also a TikTok. She's basically the queen bee of the school, and when she learns the most famous TikTokers here, she takes the opportunity to let star in the popular group also she's very rich, and very full of herself.

The other popular kids: they just follow Alexis. They also are filming Alexis's videos when they learn that Alexis starts to hang out the TikToker, they try to fight for Alexis attention.

Skylor:  Skylor is Sunny's  best friend she wants to become a TikTok star. She always wants to have the attention and she helps sunny cope with the fact that her parents are divorced Sunny and Skylor have been best friends since they were little kids.

Maria: Maria is moons best friend, always helping her with lines and stuff like that. She's also with Theater Kid who has a crush on one of the popular kids but she knows that it'll never work out she usually regularly shows up on moons TikTok's and she's the daughter of the theater teacher.

Jackson: Jackson is moons best friend. He has a crush on moon, but hasn't told her he also knows dusk pretty well they've been childhood friends for years and Jackson is the assistant principles stepson Jackson is transgender and pansexual.