𝖝𝖝𝖎. ending storm

xxi.┊ending storm
10 x 1
★ ⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆ ★

┊ending storm10 x 1★ ⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆ ★

guys last chapter is here...
enjoy reading and some thank you's and notes are at the end!

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

The ceremony everyone waited for the whole day finally started, when Parker walked down the aisle with flowers and Benny with the rings. Finally revealing the bride with her father right next to her, everyone standing up and admiring Hailey.

And Aoife thought she looked stunning as she walked down to her soon to be husband. The girl fixated her gaze on the two lovers, not even realizing she held all of Isaac's attention in that moment.

Well, and not only Isaac couldn't focus on the wedding, that's for sure. Cole Walter also had this problem since he saw Jackie appear on the wedding in her blue dress, catching his attention completely.

His problem was the fact that Alex was the one sitting next to her, being together, not him. And there was nothing he could do about it, he was sure of that.

Well, we'll see about that . . .

The applause suddenly sounded like a ring of a bell, reminding Isaac where he actually was and that he couldn't just stare all night long. He noticed the girl looking at him with a smile, clapping her hands while Hailey and Will walked down the aisle together.

It was now time for the after party, everyone walking to the tent with all the tables ready. Even the table cloths on their place, after Isaac's and Aoife failed try this morning.

"Jackie, you did such a great job today." Skylar smiled at the girl, who worked her ass off with all the wedding planning. "Everyone did. Oh my god, when the boquet got destroyed I thought it was done!" She laughed, as the moment when Alfred ate the flowers popped into everyone's mind.

"Yeah, but the one you made . . great." Alex commented with a smile, while drinking his champagne.

"You know my grandma said that these flowers are a sign of unrequited love." Nathan passed the flowers to Skylar, both smiling at the thought of their happy relationship.

Not only them of course, Aoife and Isaac grinning under their noses, the girl resting her head on his arm while he passed her flowers too. She flipped them in her fingers, breathing in their nice scent and Isaac's too, knowing she would remember the moment forever. It felt so calming and natural at that moment.

Cole and Jackie also shared a look, not one of them saying anything but . . the look itself said a lot of things.

George looked around the table, happy to see them all. "Cole, ready for the speech?"