𝘖𝘯𝘦

October third, 2023                                                                                          5:24 p

October third, 2023
5:24 p.m., Tuesday

Oh.

As I sat under the cold and empty gazebo, the slight drizzle that covered the skies got harder as time passed by.

I scoffed softly as I looked up from my notebook, looking around as my eyes followed the rain drops' direction, the clear figures dropping to the ground.

'At least I brought my umbrella.' My thoughts spoke to me as I looked back down to my notebook, an incomplete drawing of the ice rink I go to for practice everyday staring back at me.

There were two people skating together in the middle of the rink. They looked in love.

Something I couldn't have. I've always wondered if I would ever find my soulmate.

I then shook my head, snapping out of the trance I was set in and I continued to shut my notebook, shoving it inside my regular bag with the art pencils I was previously using.

I got up and flung it over my shoulder with a huff, deciding I was done sketching for today.

I then leaned back down and grabbed my skating gear bag, also grabbing my umbrella and opening it as I walked out of the gazebo.

Getting exposed to the rain, I hurriedly made my way to the skating rink that was about a 10 minute walk from where I was.

As I walked I looked around, seeing other people in a rush to get to their destination.

I wonder what they're in such a hurry for.

When I arrived, I walked in and got welcomed with the frost cold air I got used to over the years.

I then let out a quiet sigh and walked into the changing center, seeing Felix tightly but loosely tying his skates, wiggling his ankle around to see if they're perfect.

I then saw him look up and smile at me, getting up as he finished and walking over, holding his hand up for a high five. "Hey Jisung! How was your classes?"

I looked at Felix, pursing my lips slightly as I gave him a high five gently. "They were fine. My art professor kept complimenting my art, it got a little annoying.."

I had mumbled, although making it loud enough for Felix to hear as he hummed in acknowledgment. "Yeah, I guess he gets like that sometimes, I know how you feel. Since you don't talk to a lot of people."