⛧°。 ⋆༺1.05༻⋆。 °⛧

⸻ ☀︎ 💐 UNWRITTEN ⭐️☀︎ ⸻・tayl4rswift

・tayl4rswift

⌗ CHARLOTTE

Matt and I were currently said in the guest room doorway, jaws dropped. Matt's so called perfect girlfriend was sat infront of us kissing the captain of the football team, Jonathan Bucker.

"What the fuck."

I looked up at Matt to see tears forming in his eyes as the two teens snapped their heads over to us. Juliette jumped off Jonathan's lap and ran over to Matt, him already walking out the door.

"Matt! Matt come on it's not what it looks like."

I could tell this pissed off Matt, he quickly turned around with such an angered look displayed on my face. The only person he's ever looked at with such anger...is me.

"What the fuck do you mean it's not what it looks like?! You were fucking making out with him what else could it be!"

His arms flared around as he yelled at the smaller girl.

"Matty come on you don't have to do this-"

"Juliette you cheated on me, an-and I don't even know what I did wrong! I-I cared for you, drove you everywhere, payed for everything what does he have that I don't?!"

"He's not in love with another girl Matt! Our whole relationship I felt like I was always second to-"

"Don't even finish that sentence, I'm done, we're done."

Matt stormed away from her, I attempted to follow before I felt a hand pull my arm back.

"I hope you know you're the reason I had to do this."

I ripped my arm from her grasp, it being so hard I now had a red spot on my arm.

"I have no clue what you're talking about, I don't associate myself with trash so." I scoffed and walked away going to find Matt.

.° ✩. •

"Matt wait up!" I yelled at the boy who was now outside in the front lawn storming to his car.

"Charlotte what do you want! You're the last person that I want to talk to right now ok?!" He practically screamed in my face as we reached his car.

"Stop it! You don't just get to treat me like this when I did nothing to you!" I crossed my arms across my chest, the cool air nipping at my bare skin.

"You have no sense of reality do you?" He scoffed leaning against his car.

"What is that supposed to mean."

He just sighed and ran his hand through his hair.

"Nothing it's whatever, I just need to go home but Nick and Chris don't have rides home."

"If you can drive me home I'll convince someone trustworthy to bring them home."

His gaze averted down before he blew out a puff of air and looked back up at me.

"Ya sure just hurry up."

.° ✩. •

I looked all over the house to try and find someone trustworthy to drive the boys home. But literally everyone and their mother was drunk! I just went outside to try and find someone out there.

I saw my friends in the same position they've been in for over an hour, but a new member has joined them. Kaiden Young was now in a seat next to Nick, them seeming to have a very enthusiastic conversation.

"Lottie! Omg I missed you!" Lana slurred as she stood up engulfing me in a big bear hug. I giggled and hugged the intoxicated girl back.

"Hey, Nick and Chris is there any way you guys can find a different ride home?" I led Lana back to her seat and turned to the rest of the group.

"I mean probably why is Matt ok?" Everyone's attention was now focused on me.

"Ya just my sugar's dropping and I'm starting to not feel good and uh Matt had offered to drive me home."

I probably shouldn't have been using my diabetes as an excuse but desperate times call for desperate matters

"I can bring you guys home." Kaiden spoke up a small smile on his face

"Perfect."

"I see you late then, hope you feel better Char." Annie said giving me a small smile. I waved to everyone before getting in the car.

.° ✩. •

The breeze from my window flew through my hair as Matt drove us down the street.

"Ugh this silence is killing me, can I be on aux." I turned to Matt with a pleading look.

"Charlotte we've only been driving for a minute."

"You know I hate silence."

"That I do." I gave me the plug keeping his eyes on the road.

"Thank you." I smiled brightly and plugged my phone in shuffling my favs playlist. 'invisible string' being the first song.

"Charlotte really." He groaned and turned to me.

"Hey eye's on the road stupid." He smirked at me and went back to driving.

After five minutes of driving I saw that we passed my street, putting a confused look on my face.

"Matt where are we going?"

"Our little secret spot."

.° ✩. •

authors note!
a lot of this chapter was rewritten to make more sense in the story line making sure i don't rush to much
also invisible stringgg!!! there's  just some invisible string tying them together
new chapters should be out soon since ttpd is coming out and i'm gonna write while listening
anyways tysm for reading I'm super grateful
also don't feel pressured but i do appreciate votes and comments
- love ray