Chapter 9

Kakashi POV

When I was three years old my father mentions a girls name, saying how she is someone he wants him to meet. To say I was confused was an understatement.

She is probably just a fan girl or something. I mean how special could she be?

__________________________________________________

1 year later

My father mentioned her name again. What is so speacil about her that whenever my father talks about her he gets this fond look.

He keeps telling me that he wants to bring her over to dinner.

"Kashi-chan, would you like to meet her?"

"Mah Mah sure dad, but haven't you said that she is always busy, or whatever," he asks curiously.

He looks at me with the undreadable expression and frowns.

"Yeah Kakashi she is. She herself doesn't tell me much about herself, but she is someone that I would like for you to learn from," he tells me seriously.

He suddenly says thoughtfully "Now that I think about it, she always looks like she is---"

______________________________________

Current time

The memory suddenly gets foggy.

My eyebrows scruch up as I try really hard to conjur up the memory, but it's hopeless. I sign,

The anger and betreyal that I feel because of that man is unberable.

How could he do that?

Was I not enough for him?

Did I not make him happy?

Several more thoughts run throught my mind threathing to drown me until my eyes land on the girl that my dad was always talking about.

I never would have expected for her to be only six years old. How did he fail to mention that she was a child?!!

One that was a genin, and already one of the elite.

When she walked up to me, I expected to be screamed at, and blamed for my father's failure .

But once she introduced herself, I was shocked. I never expected for her to show up, especially now, but she did.

And I am so grateful, I also hadn't expected for her offer me to sleepover, but I am glad I accepted.

I didn't want to be alone, especially now.

I am also glad I came with her because I highly doubt she would have gone to the hospital on her own.

That's another thing that has me wondering just how strong is she? Why is she not angry? Why was she in ANBU? What makes her so different from me, and others?

Is it jealousy that I feel towards her? Maybe, but their is something else, I just can't but my finger on it...

Signn......

Once my eyes fall again towards her sleeping form they soften. When I was standing on the funeral only dark, and depressing thoughts were constanlty replaying in my head. But once she hugged me, I couldn't help but feel here warmth and sincerity. Her eyes were filled with grief, and her eyes held a rageing storm.

I couldn't help, but blush at the memory. I had never been hugged by the opposite gender, so it was unfamiliar.

I recall when we started walking to her apartment, she didn't show signs of any wounds, or pain. The way she walked, talked, and stood screamed expiernce. The way she didn't scream when I was stiching up her wounds shows that she has been through it before. She is really strong, and I admit I am bit jealous. But I was mostly in awe.

The people from the academy keep telling me that I am a prodigy, and that I would probbaly graduate in a year, so finiding out that she graduated when she was four, and her brother when he was five, makes me doubt the senseis from the academy. I wonder why the Academy instructors don't mention them in the academy.

Where they that far out of everyones leagues?

I sign, I stand up and make my way towards the kitchen and heat up the food to eat.

It's delicious, I wonder if she made it, I wonder what else she could do....

While eating, I wonder how I could be so intrested in her when I just met her. It baffels me how much I trusted her enought to come stay in her apartment, and for her to trust me. I know now that it must of been even harder on her, since I know how paronid elite shinobi are with letting strangers in their homes. I wonder if she trusted me enough because of him......

I wonder what she thinks of him, and what he did? Did she think he is a coward too for ending his own life?

I clear my thoughts once again, and stand up to wash the dishes that I used.

Once I'm done I make my way to the room that I would have never expected for her offer me. I mean isn't it her brothers. Doesn't she want to keep it to herself. I am about to open the door when I feel the window a tap on the window. It's a messenger bird.

All of sudden I see miyuki stand up and sluggisly walk towards the window and get the scroll. From what I can tell its not a mission scroll, so it must be something else.

I see her eyes widen, and she quickly shuts the scrolls. I see her pinch her nose in annoyance.

Hmm, I wonder what that is about....

I see her look at me and smiles, I am glad I am wearing a mask, so she is not able to tell I am blushing.

"Hey kakashi, have you eaten," she questions.

I nod my head.

She seems to contemplate something.

"I have to meet someone in the hospital, I'll bet out for a bit. You're free to enter anywhere, but not my room. There is more food in the fridge, "she says.

I nod my head, and questioned.

"Are they okay?"

"No, but they'll will be," she states simply.

When she said that I watched her eyes darken. It's that look that he would get when a comrade was killed. 

He stops himself from thinking further.

She interrupts his thoughts, "Sorry kakashi but I have to go. I'll be back in a few hours."

He hesitates before he ask.

"Are you okay? Do you need help going to the hospital," he questions worriedly.

He notice her contemplate his question. She watches her move around flexing her arms, and she winces. She reluctantly nods her head.

"Thank you," she says quietly.

His heart thumps painfully, and all he is able to do is nod his head.