Prologue

A/N-1: This takes place in the first episode around the time that Liko just met her roommate Ann.

A/N-2: I have only watched the ANIME. I haven't played the games. To me Pokémon horizons just became available to watch, so I only have 12 Pokémon Horizons eps to work with Edit. I never minded now that I have 20. I found a way to watch more, 20/42 watched currently

|| Friede POV ||

I woke on the ground from my Charizard, making a really loud noise. As soon as I got up, I saw the rest of the Rising Volt Tacklers get up as well. Although what surprised me the most that there were also kids in the room. I counted at least 3 kids, including Dot, our other crew member in the Rising Volt Tacklers.

"Murdock," I say as I walk up to him. "Are you guys okay?" I say now asking the kids in the room.

"I'm fine," said the girl with blue and black hair with a pin in her hair. The girl wore a school uniform.

"I fine too," said the brown haired boy with a pink streak in his hair.

"I guess you want to know why I called you all here," a teenage looking figure said that looked a bit older than the kids in the room. The figure had black hair and eye color. I can not pick out as if it's changing, but not. "I brought you all here to react and watch the old world champion journey, although it will not be in order," the figure says.

"Wow wow wow stop that's the reason you took all of us." I ask the figure"also what is your name? You're only telling us we will be reacting to an old-world champion."

"You can call me Hoshi. Also, you will be reacting to Ash Ketchum's journey throughout the regions, specifically Kanto, Orange Islands, Johto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Aloha, and Galar," Hoshi says.

"Introductions to get to know each other may be best as you will each other in the future." Hoshi says.

"Wow, they are just like you, Friede," says Orla, pointing at me.

"What's that suppose to mean Orla?" I say, now pointing at her.

"Cut it out, you two, let's just do introductions." Murdock says,"anyways I'm Murdock, and you already know Friede and Orla right there," Murdock says now pointing at the two of us. "That's Dot, my niece," Murdock says, now pointing to Dot.

"I'm Mollie," Mollie says, introducing herself.

"The names Ludlow," Ludlow says after Mollie

"I'm Roy," says the kid who has a bit of pink hair

"Liko" says the girl with blue hair says

"Welp, I think we should start the reaction soon." Hoshi says