one

I rushed around my dormitory room, grabbing all my clothes and belongings I'll need for the trip we're taking to Hogwarts. Fleur, Gabrielle, and I are all one of the champions to be considered for the Triwizard Tournament, which is being hosted at Hogwarts.

"Élise! Dépêchez-vous, Madame Maxime dit que la voiture nous attend!" My sister, Fleur, yells up from our common room.

"Je sais, je sais!" I scream back in my thick French accent, hoisting my trunk up into the air, and bringing it down the steps. one of our house elves takes the trunk, and brings it outside to a carriage led by many pegasi.

Fleur, Gabrielle, and I were all in identical outfits, expect Gabby had her hair pulled into a ponytail, Fleur a bun, and I had my hair let loose, and it was flowing perfectly behind me.

We all walked into the carriage, followed by Madame Maxime.

"Listen up girls, Hogwarts is an English school, and so we'll have to speak in English when talking to the attendees of Hogwarts. D'accord?"

"Oui, m'dame," we all chorus back, and we break off into our own conversations.

"Do you know if they'll be any cute boys?" Fleur giggles.

"Probably, but I have a question," Gabrielle says after laughing.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"Why am I coming along if I'm nowhere near 17?"

"Maybe your going to be used for one of the tasks," I say in a spooky voice.

"Oh don't listen to El, she's all jokes. You're probably just coming along in case I get chosen!" Fleur says reassuringly.

We continued to talk when I got up and stood at the window of the carriage. We were here.

"Fleur, Gabrielle! Nous sommes la!" I say, forgetting to use my English. They both get up and also stand by me and look outside the window. We see hundreds of kids standing in almost perfect formation at the front.

We're forced to sit down when the carriage jolts to a stop, sending us back to our seats. Madame Maxime stood up.

"Okay! Everyone, get in a line!" She said, and I was first behind her, followed by Fleur holding Gabrielle's hand.

I get kind of worried because I don't know how mature these kids are, and if they'll do anything inappropriate because I'm a Veela. The few boys at my school are mature enough to not wolf-whistle, smack mine and other Veela's asses, or try grabbing our chests. I just don't know about Hogwarts.

"Bellefeuilles in the front, Papillonlisses behind them, Ombrelunes in the back," Madame Maxime said, and Fleur, Gabrielle, and I all stayed where we were in the front, and my friend, Amélie, went to the back.

She led us out of the carriage, and many boys' eyes were almost popping out of their sockets at the sight of all the Veelas, half-veelas, and plain beautiful girls.

I was looking around at the ancient school, and realized it was nothing like Beauxbatons, which was much more modern day and more... beautiful I guess. I looked around at all the people standing their, and a few guys wolf-whistled at me.

Oh well. There goes the maturity.

I looked around and locked eyes with a boy with red hair. He winked at me as I continued to follow Madame Maxime. Their headmaster, Dumbledore, told us to go inside and wait near the Great Hall. Madame Maxime led us to an enclosed space, and separated us by house.

She reminded us how our routine was supposed to go.

"Bellefeuille, you girls go in first. You'll be doing the pirouettes. Papillonlisse, you girls go in second. You'll be sending the blue butterflies. And finally, Ombrelune, you'll go in last and do some more pirouettes," she explained. "Elize, you stay behind with me."