#Author's Note

Dear Readers,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to extend my sincerest apologies for leaving the story unfinished and for the lack of updates regarding its status for the past year.

Life has a way of throwing unexpected challenges our way, and unfortunately, I found myself caught up in various personal and professional obligations that demanded my immediate attention. As a result, I regrettably had to put the story on hold, leaving many of you hanging without closure.

I understand the frustration and disappointment this may have caused, especially for those who were invested in the characters and storyline. It was not my intention to leave you without updates or resolution.

I want to assure you that I deeply value your readership and support, and I am committed to completing the story and keeping you informed of any developments moving forward. To help you reconnect with the storyline, I will be uploading a summary of the story so far, allowing you to catch up without needing to go back to the beginning.

I am currently working on resolving the storyline and plan to share updates with you as soon as possible.

Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience or disappointment caused by the hiatus. Your patience and understanding during this time are truly appreciated.

Thank you for your continued support and interest in the story. I look forward to sharing the next chapter with you soon. Hope you'll love it.

Warm regards,
SIDDH∆RTH