pt-2 why are you smelling like sunghoon hyung?

Hana pov...

" hana are you okay"hana opened her eyes and saw one of her brother looking at her,but in those eyes she saw unknown feeling!worried?scared?or something.

"I'm fine"she said .

"Why are you smelling like sunghoon hyung?"her brother asked .

" i -I took his shampoo for my hair" hana said .

"hm fine ,since you wake up why are you shouting niki name ?are you perhaps having wet dream about him" ??said and hana eyes widened.

" no i didn't just get out of my room sunoo oppa " hana yelled and sunoo smirked.

" ok  whatever you say but Don't forget he's your brother, dreaming something unholy ,the God will punsh you"sunoo said and hana looking him with shocked.

" come downstairs everyone is waiting for you "sunoo said left.

"Hana closed her eyes and take deep breath"

"what was that?why I dream about niki?and blood in his mouth?I feel like I saw this somewhere!but I couldn't remember " hana said .

End pov...

NIKI POV...

" how could I'm going to tell my secret hana,I'm sorry whenever you need me I'm there,I'm sorry hana I couldn't go against my brothers I choose my brothers over. I'm not normal human like you think I'm vampire hana,12 years ago you saw me my real face ,I'm monster hana,I'm blood sucker"niki said to himself and looking at his face into mirror.

"I hope one day I will tell you about us about me,I hope you forgive me ,forgive us" niki said and opened the door and saw hana come out from her room and both eyes meet each other.

"***niki/hana"both called each other name in their mind.

" Why did you hurt me again"hana thought.

"I'm sorry hana for hurting"niki thought in his mind***.

"both looked away and walked downstairs ".

**DOWNSTAIRS...

DINNING ROOM**...

" I heard from maid that you having fever,how are you now" heeseung asked.

"I'm fine"hana said and heeseung nodded.

"hyung hana was shouting riki name in her dream" sunoo said and everyone eyes widened and looked at hana.

" hana glared at sunoo"

" that's not true,I'm not shouting riki name stop lying oppa" hana said.

" really then what about"riki please stop riki"sunoo mimicking and niki kicked sunoo leg.

"ouch!yah niki why did you kick me"sunoo said.

"I'm done " hana said and stand up from her chair.

"but you didn't eat anything "niki said.

" I'm not that hungry "hana said and walked toward her room.

" sunoo couldn't you stop your damn mouth" niki said in annoying tone.

" yah where is your manners I'm your hyung"sunoo said .

"why I didn't hear her mind thoughts heeseung thought.

"what happened hyung"jay asked .

"nothing " heeseung said.

HANA ROOM....

"that sunoo and his dirty mouth now everyone will think wrong about me"hana cried.

"suddenly she heard loud scream "

"what was that!!"hana thought and looked towards her window.

"she saw no one"

" hana help me"??said and  hana heavily breath.

" flashback come in her mind "

"she remembered how her father was die,how the vampire kill her father,how the werewolf kill her mother,how she save herself from werewolf and vampire, how she saw riki blood face " she screamed loudly and covered her ears she could hear a woman crying in pain,a old man shouting her to go away ,a little boy come towards her with red face"

"She pushed her chair and books a loud sound come"

"stop !stop!stop everyone!!!!" hana screamed and her window glass broken ,in downstairs enhypen shocked when they heard hana screamed.

"What the hell!!why hana shouting "Jay yelled.

"The scream look like pain?" Jake thought.

"Hana opened her eyes and her eyes glowed red  she jumped from the window and turned herself werewolf and run towards forest".

"enhypen opened hana room door and saw her room was messy and window glass was broken"

"what happened here!!and where is hana!!!"jake said in worried tone.

"let's go guys we have to find hana now ,outside other vampires are roaming around in the night .