Ch 33: The End of Baroque Works

Following Vivi after fleeing the palace with Pell, they flew around the city looking for the others of the crew.

After flying around the city, they've spotted the crew hiding in an alleyway, hiding from the marines.

Vivi: EVERYONE!

Crew/Sanji: VIVI!/VIVI DEAR!~♡

Nami: Vivi, what happened? Why aren't the rebel army and royal army fighting?

Usopp: *startled* What's with this giant bird!?

Zoro: And why are the marines here?

Sanji: Did you miss me, Vivi~♡

Vivi: Everyone, please, slow down. I'll tell you what happened

Vivi began explaining what happened and about the bomb.

Chopper: *surprised* LUFFY IS ALIVE!?

Usopp: *frightened* WHAAAAAAT!!? THERE'S A CANNON THAT SHOOTS A BOMB THAT WILL DETONATE IN TEN MINUTES!!?

Vivi: yes, Rimuru entrusted us to search for it while they handle Crocodile

Suddenly, a whirlwind of sand appeared from the palace, followed by a massive explosion of water.

They then saw Rimuru zipping across the sky while dragging Crocodile away.

Usopp: IT'S RIMURU!!

Vivi: it looks like she's taking Crocodile away from the city

Usopp: *trembling* w-well, at least we don't have to worry about Crocodile

Zoro: we need to hurry and find the weapon

Nami: Okay, let's split up to cover more ground

Pell: I'll search for the bomb in the air

Chopper: I'll stay behind to treat this guy's injuries

Vivi: Thank you, Tony

Nami: Alright, let's go!

Crew: YEAH!

The crew then split up to search for the bomb while Chopper stayed behind to treat Chaka's injuries.

Meanwhile, following Luffy after Rimuru dragged Crocodile away.

Luffy: *annoyed* NO FAIR!! I WANNA KICK CROCODILE'S ASS!! RIMURU GET BACK HERE!!

Luffy began grumbling about wanting to fight Crocodile before nature began calling.

Luffy: gotta pee!

Luffy ran to the wall to releaf himself.

After a few minutes of peeing, Luffy drained himself of water and went back to normal Luffy.

Luffy: *sigh* That's better. I still want to fight Crocodile, but I guess I should save Vivi's dad

Luffy began running in the staircase where Robin and Cobra left.

Elsewhere, Vivi is running around town, trying to find the bomb.

Vivi: Anything from the sky, Pell?!

Pell: I've searched very rooftop from the square, but I couldn't see any sight of the cannon!

Vivi: they might be in a building somewhere!

Pell: alright, I'll search them all!

Vivi: Thank you

As the countdown is drawing near, Vivi began thinking of anyplace where it can be hidden.