Chapter 2 Beginnings

"Look, how about Azyaela decides?"
__________________________________

Zoro rolled his eyes, and once again looked away with a scowl. Azyaela watched him, with a slight glare, not knowing what his problem was with her, but she could understand. Some random person was aboard your ship whom you knew nothing about. It's infuriating I'm sure, not knowing their motives or anything at that.

The crew then diverted their attention to Azyaela for her answer.

"I'm not sure," she replied in answer, "I'd only intrude and cause-."

"Pff- please, you're not going to be causing any trouble." Nami cut her off before she could go on, looking at her with a sincere gaze. She then gestured to the men at the table, "These guys cause the most trouble and continue to, I doubt you'll even make a dent in our already chaotic adventure."

"Hey!" Usopp and Luffy snapped in unison, followed by a quiet grumble from Sanji and Zoro.

"Well, if that is the case I wouldn't mind staying," Azyaela replied, smiling a bit at the scene. She then looked to the captain and he grumbled something, then shot her a smile at the idea.

"Hey, since you're staying with us, you should just join my crew! We could use another swordsman!"

At that statement, Nami sent a fork his way, which whizzed past Usopp who ducked.

"Ow! Nami!"

"No! Luffy she just woke up! That's a big decision too fast and she's just met us!" Nami snapped, sending a glare his way.

"But she'd be a great asset to the crew!" He replied clutching his arm where it had jabbed him, causing Usopp to snicker.

"You don't even know what she's capable of!" Nami once again snapped, trying to shut down his idea. She then stood up and glared down at him through Usopp, which caused him to shrivel away.

Azyaela watched the scene unfold, as she didn't even have a say in it, which she didn't really mind. Joining a pirate crew? Doesn't seem like the best idea, but these people seem kind and- but is that what she really wants? What if she remembers something that brings this idea against them?

God big decisions are scary, and I'm indecisive enough as is.

"Yeah well, she has a cool sword so she must be a good fighter!"

Cool sword, good fighter my ass that doesn't mean a thing. Azyaela grumbled, and went to say something but the swordsman beat her to it.

"That doesn't mean jack shit!" Zoro suddenly barked, cutting Nami off.

"Does too!"

"Does not-!"

"Look, I'll stay with you till my memories come back!" Azyaela shouted, breaking up the three. She had enough of their bickering over what she should do, plus a cool sword does not equal good fighter.

Sanji and Chopper shared a look and shrugged, the doctor let out a sigh knowing Luffy would continue to bring up the idea, and the cook only just loved the idea of another woman on the ship. But, Robin could only smile at the scene, it seemed the woman was already making her dent in the crew's mind.

Zoro scoffed, while Nami let out a sigh, and Luffy jumped up with a yell.

"Yes!"

"And that isn't a no!" Luffy added stubbornly with that goofy smile on his face.

"And it isn't a yes," Azyaela grumbled, sinking back down to her seat, with an exasperated sigh.

"But it isn't a no~."