Chapter.- 1

Right now I'm crying a messin a roof of a building as I ran from my house in the rain in the middle of the night

Once again I'm crying,Once again I'm misunderstood,Once again I got scolded for no reason and fally once again I ran from my house.

I like to come here when I'm sad or dipressed.Watching stars in the night alone while sitting on the rooftop of a building makes me relax for a while.

It's so cold and quite here.I even forgot to put on my sweater.It's okay though.I feel like I want someone who can cheer me up right now,someone whom I can rely on and share my sadness with.

I looked around me , no one is here. It's just me here alone 'again'.I faked myself a small smile cause I know that I actually have no one with me.

How come I think that someone will come to me here at night in this cold.
I wiped my tears and stared at the stars.'Life' what is it? a game of suffering I murmured to myself and chuckled again.

I love crying in rain because when I do that no one can here the pain.I looked down on the ground.My mind blank.I just don't want to live anymore feeling like to sucide.

I put my face up and went to the corner.40 feet tall building.What if I jump from here? I asked to myself.

You will crack your bones and die.I looked around to see who it is.

A girl with short black hair which reached till her shoulders,she is fair,she has a mole down to her lips, she's wearing glasses and black oversized hoodie with shorts.

She looks around my age. She's holding an umbrella. She came towards me and gave me a warm smile.I also in turn smiled back to her.

Hey! I'm Lindsey henryvhille , nice to meet you she introduced herself and offered me her hand.

I'm Emmy Emerson , nice to meet you too I introduced myself.Why are you here alone in the night? She asked to me.Well same goes to you I said to her .

I just came to check she said.Check what? I asked.I'm sorry she said and hugged me tightly which caused her umbrella to fly away.Its okay to cry if you are in pain. I said while trying to comfort her.

You can tell me anything if you want I said to her while patting her head.She stopped crying and broke the hug.

It's okay if you don't want to tell me I said while looking up at the stars.There was silence for sometime.My boyfriend she said.I looked at her.My boyfriend, he's been cheating on me with my bestfriend.

You broke up? I asked.No,not yet she replied.And does he know that you know he's cheating you?.No,she said.
And how do you know he's cheating? I asked.

I saw them kissing each other 5 times hugging 7 times and they always clinge to each other she said while looking down.And everytime I'm with them,there is a akward silence or they talk so much that I feel left out she said.

I see, I said while looking down.Do you have any boyfriend? she questioned me.No,I'm not intrested.Boys disgust me I said to her.Okay now tell me Emmy she said.I hummed in response.

Why'd you come here? She asked.Parents problem I said and looked down.Hmm.....I wish I'd be able to do that she said and closed her eyes and looked down.

I looked at her.Why? I questioned and looked at her.My parents divorced she said and gave me a eye smile.It must be painful and joyful both right? I said .She just nodded.

I live with my elder brother here.My parents went back to their home and left us she said and looked at me.

Let's go inside or we'll catch cold she said so I followed her.We went 3 floors down then she moved to a door and opened it.Probably it must be her house.

To be continued.......