Devil and angel

A car stopped infront of a luxurious mansion. A tall man having sharp chiseled jaw,shiny black hair and dark eyes got out from his car, hundreds of guards greeted him but he ignored them and got inside the mansion then he entered inside the huge basement.

This tall man is none other than Handrix himself, who is here to deal with a spy.

HANDRIX: "Bring that asshole here"
He said in a deep and husky thick voice. His eyes are burning red due to anger.
After 5 minutes, guards brought an badly injured man. He is tied up with ropes and lying on the chair like a lifeless body, he was badly beaten up, blood was dripping from every corner of his body.

 He is tied up with ropes and lying on the chair like a lifeless body, he was badly beaten up, blood was dripping from every corner of his body

Handrix twitched his eyes in annoyance and takes huge and threatening steps towards him.

??: let me go boss! I'm sorry

HANDRIX: Tsk....tsk...tsk....
It's unbelievable, you are working under me from last 4 years but you choose to betray me just for these paper notes.

??: I'm sorry sir, Please give me one last chance.

Handrix laughed like a maniac. He gritted his teeth hard and wrapped his fingers around his gun, pointing towards that man.

HANDRIX: Chance.....huh
Just tell me, for whom are you working?

??: I'm sorry sir.

Without delaying even for a second, he shooted him in his leg, making him cry in agony.

HANDRIX: We caught you red-handed....
So, tell me kindly otherwise your situation will be worse.

??: Kill me if you want but I'll not open my mouth.

HANDRIX: As your wish!!
I'll definitely kill you but before that take your punishment for betraying me.

He ordered his man to bring a knife and after 2 minutes, he started cutting his fingers and tightened his grip on his hair.
Then, he sprinkle some chilly powder on his wounds and he cried in worse pain.....

HANDRIX: Fucking greedy human like always.....

That man continuously cried and pleaded but no-one was there to help him and he had no escape.

Evil demon inside Handrix wanted to kill him as killing humans like ants was not a new thing for him but he can't pull the trigger now as he wants to know that who is the mastermind behind all this.

HANDRIX: Your wife name is Julie and she is 6 months pregnant, right...?

His heart skipped a beat and he looked up with his terrifying eyes.

??: Don't dare to touch her, you devil! She is innocent.

HANDRIX: Ohh!! You can scream
I think... You need more treatment

He started pulling nails from his fingers of other hand and again he cried in extreme and unbearable pain.
Many guards standing there started trembling by witnessing this torture.
He noticed that and ordered one of his man to shoot everybody on the spot who is trembling.

HANDRIX: Appoint some brave gurads from next time, otherwise you'll not be able to bear the consequences.

(He warned ...one of his man)

Suddenly, that man hang lifelessly on the chair.

Guard: Boss, he is dead.

HANDRIX: Shit.......!!!!!!
Now what....?
Just clean this mess now ..

ON THE OTHER HAND

Himani is sleeping peacefully and enjoying in her dreamland or you can say in her frictional world.

Her mom: Wake up darling, you've to attend your coaching classes.

HIMANI: Ahhhhhhhhhhh...... please 10 minutes more..

Her mom: No

HIMANI: Then give me my morning kiss

Her mom: Umahhh.....( She kissed her)
Now, come downstairs within 15 minutes, breakfast is ready.

Suddenly, she fell down from her bed .......

HIMANI: Mummmmaaaaaa......huh...
Another boring day..

After doing her morning routine, she went downstairs and greeted everybody.

Her bro: Why are you looking like a potato..?
(While teasing her)

HIMANI: Huh..... Me????

Her bro: Yes, you.

HIMANI: Stop kidding

Her bro: I'm not kidding, I'm serious

Her mom: You both shutup and have your breakfast.

After having breakfast, she kissed her mother like always and attended her classes
Then, she went to park for her writing work and to spend sometime with nature.

Hope you like it, please don't forget to vote this chapter and comment...
Next part will be uploaded soon, keep patience till then
See you soon
Take care.......