🏰1

(Image from Pinterest)

🔹🔷🔹

Adenine wakes up early in the morning with the chirping of birds.He couldn't remember when he had heard the sound of so many birds together before. First of all a new place ,couldn't sleep well at night , the chirping of birds over it. The mood is getting worse.

After a failed attempt to sleep with the pillow over the head to close the ears , he got up.

He couldn't take a good look on the house last night. Huge windows with heavy sashes. As soon as it opens, the room is filled with the sweet light of dawn. Rows of trees outside the window and colorful birds on the tree branches. The annoyance mood of whole ago went away while watching the birds fly. The sweet morning air, the golden sun, the trees made him feel better.

He could hear someone singing. That means dad is up. If Dad is in a good mood, he hums and sings early in the morning. Well dad's singing voice is not bad tho. He always laughs loudly and says-
"Addy, luckily I didn't learn music, then many artistes would have died of hunger"

-" Good morning Addy, Did you sleep well last night?"

-" Do I look like I slept well?"

Father laughed and took him by his hand to the balcony.

-"What a beautiful morning. It's been a long time since I've seen such a sunrise abroad." He took a deep breath and said, "How long has it been since I got such fresh oxygen? And waking up to the sound of birds! Oh how much I missed it. You have become like your mother, Addy"

Adenine tries unsuccessfully to remain serious. He is also feeling good now. He took his father's hand and came down on his feet. A rose plant in the courtyard next to the stairs. Picking up a rose , he said with a shy smile,

-"Dad, I like it too"

-"You have to like it. Wait let me wake up your mother"

-"Mom will not get up so early. Besides,she is angry with you for buying this house"

-"Just call your mother with a cup of hot tea and all anger will melt away."

Adenine's father, Anthony Holloway is a famous architect. Permanent residence in London. Sometimes he gets into fight with mother for his strange whims and making those whims a reality.In the end, mom gives in to the insistence of father.For a few days, mom stops talking to dad. Then they would start a tug-of-war over Adenine to talk between the two.

Dad's latest move is to buy this palace-like house in this infamous Spanish town.

🔹🔷🔹

If you like the chapter, make sure to vote<3