Time for the send off

Zim: Welcome back... Satoru Gojo.

Peter: Heh, i just got my other life back and you're calling me that already?

Zim: Well it's either that or Peter since you're technically both at the same time now. But which do you prefer?

Peter began to think about it. What did want to be called? Did he want to continue with Peter Parker leave behind the Jujutsu world, or go on Satoru Gojo and forget his uncle Ben and aunt May. That's when he suddenly got an idea. Why should he have to choose?

Peter: Why not both. I'm thinking... Peter "Satoru Gojo" Parker.

Zim looked to ZI-O as he nodded. Stan gave the same response when the invader looked at him.

Zim: Alright then Pete. We only have our next order of business.

Peter: Let me guess. You gotta send me back to deal with some of those losers?

Zim: Not exactly.

Peter: Eh?

Zim: Well we already brought you out here in the epicenter of creation, why not have some fun with it

Zim: Well we already brought you out here in the epicenter of creation, why not have some fun with it. Enjoy a completely different universe!

*SNAP*

Suddenly a portal appeared beneath Peter. The spider looked down then looked up.

Peter:

The portal then closes.

ZI-O: Are you sure he's gonna be alright?

Zim: It's Spider-Man we're talking about. He'll be fine. *locks fingers together and stretches out* well I don't know about you guys, but I got some business to take care of. ZI-O has watch of 616 in case the idiots decide to do something stupid, Stan you... basically just do whatever, and I have some assholes to deal with.