_CHAPTER 4_

Somehow made it through the whole school day. And as I was packing my bag back I see a figure approaching me. I look up . It was him.

"Hey" he says with that same smirky smile.

"Hi" I say back.

"Aren't u ashlyn? My neighbour?"

I nod .

"Wow. We are in the same school, class and opposite to each other? Too much of a coincidence no?"

"I guess."

"Yea? U do?" he smirks. "But I think u stalking me."

No way this mf thinks that. I was stunned and didn't reply.

"Am I right? U are stalking me hm. Well if it's because you wanna be my girlfriend then sure. I am not against that idea." He grins like an idiot.

I sigh and look at him angrily and say. "I am not."

"Liar. I know you are. You are obsessed with me."

"As if."

"What?"

"Just go away."

"Are you pissed?"

"None of your business."

He towers over me "it's mine now."

"No. It isn't."

He smiles like an idiot and leans near me "May I kiss you?"

"N-no. Wtf." I stutter.

He laughs like as if he is a god. "Well alright then." He moves away.

I was a bit shocked he listened to me. That's new coming from a man. As we all know men never listens. And all men do is will ruin you and break you piece by piece and toss you like another thing which needs to be fixed. As if women are the ones doing all things wrong.

I take my bag and start walking out the class but he follows me.

"Well ashlyn, what do you like?"
I don't respond. Something about me. I hate talkative idiots who can't shut the fuck up for their own sake.

"Oh. Little Miss pretty doesn't wanna talk to the me. Probably too shy to look into a hot man's eyes."

I don't respond. I didn't wanted to waste my energy on him. No matter how much he was right. No matter how much it bothered me he was right. I can't look at the eyes of hot men. It gets me nervous. What if I piss myself? No way I am letting myself piss infront of him.

"Don't follow me." I whisper.

"Am I? I am not. We live beside each other. Remember ?" He smiles.

I sigh and keep ignoring him all the way we walked.

"Ok. That's it. U gotta talk lady. I feel like a madman who's talking to himself."

I don't respond.

"Talk to me. Talk to me." He whines like how a child would.

"B-bye." We reached our houses so I walk away .

"Aish." He mumbles and walks towards his house.

That gurl gets me mad. So mad. So damn mad. I am crazy. On my knees crazy. I need her. I dont know why and how. I know I need her. So much. God help me. I talk to myself as I pull on my hairs. Never did I ever thought a girlie will make me wanna pull on my beautiful hair. But here we are.

"Wife her up." My idiotic sister says leaning against the door. Bitch always gotta eavesdrop.

"What?" I ask.

"Make her your wife silly brother."

"Who?"

"Your gurl who makes you mad?"

"Not mine."

"Make her yours."

"Why?"

"Cuz You are in love ?"

"Love? What bull are you speaking?"

"No?"

"No."

"Then what?"

"I don't know"

"Love then."

"No idiot!"

"Whatever you say silly little brother."

She goes away and I lie on my bed hugging a pillow.
Was it that what it was? Love? Wow. Never thought I would get to experience my own meet cute romcom- wait no no no no no what the fuck. I am fucking myself. No way I am thinking of those idiotic chick flicks. Like no way. No way. No way. Is she the Sally to my Harry? No no oh god no. What am I thinking? God. Gotta stop spending my time with mom and sis. Too much influence of bullshit romance . Like ew no way.

I dim the lights and fix the pillow on the bed and get ready to take a nap but I couldn't.
My mind hurts. With thoughts about a girl❌ the maths homework. Damn it was hard. Is he on drugs? That Mr keshap or ketchup or whatever. I sigh and try closing my eyes.