Caught by the Ghost - a confession-

(June 20th, 1959)

"P-please, can I tell you my Halloween story? But promise you won't tell another soul?"

Sarah questioned her best mate Lily at the sleepover since they were the best mates all their lives they both trusted each other to the fullest in every way possible. Sarah loves Lily, and Lily loves Sarah they've always been partners in crime, so to speak.

"I promise girlie you can tell me anything is it bad? I don't want to force you. "

Lily questioned sensing Sarah's humour leave the room and now before her was a very vulnerable mate who wants to share her experience since the topic of 'scary ghost stories' was mentioned Sarah's demenour changed to a mess of nerves now, Lily was expecting a full blown confesson out of her.

" Lily, i want to tell you my experience with a rather scary ghost because it happened when I was 18. Now im 25. I have grown from this and can think clearly now,"

Lily leaned in with interest of what her dearest friend has to say.

"Ok, so get nice and comfy because this is a long one, my dear."

(October 31st, 1954)

" I had just came back from trick or treating and I was dressed as a slutty kitty to impress those boys."

"Mommy and daddy were out of town to visit other family and I insisted on having fun on my own on Halloween it was my favourite holiday to celebrate."

"I ended up so tired from eating candy and horror movies on my bed so I went straight to bed but the thing is... i loved touching myself every night.

I was especially in the mood now because of my outfit, in a little black dress with heels and doll makeup complemented by cat ears and a tail so sexy I felt."

"Once I was in bed, I started getting that feeling. I felt like..... I need to feel that intense orgasm that I get every night. I was throbbing underneath my kinky panties."

"I started touching slowly.
My legs.
My pussy."

"Over my panties, I took them off slowly and steady almost like a strip tease.
So I could touch myself freely."

"I don't know why I couldn't stop thinking about sex. I was so horny. I felt..... it was delicious my head was somewhere else."

Suddenly...
I began to feel something strange. Something weird.
I didn't know what it was so I tried to ignore it, because I was so turned on touching myself.
But there was something.
I noticed something athough I didn't know what it was.

I heard something very very loud as if someone would have come into my room and made a loud noise.
A strange noise out of nowhere."

"I got freaked out I was so scared and paranoid mixed in that moment. I tried to look around but I didn't see anything out of place not that i was expecting to anyway"

"Everything seemed to be in order.
So I decided to go to sleep.
I thought maybe I should have kept touching myself yknow to maybe stop feeling scared."

"So I tried once again to caress myself.
I still felt so horny. So hot.
But... the fear interrupted me for a bit
I tried once again to get into the mood of enjoying myself and finally I'm in that delicious feeling at last."