Meet your Characters! ~2 ( and aesthetics )

Step into my world, where shadows dance to the rhythm of power, and the name Dominic "Dom" Moretti echoes through the corridors of organized crime. 

Nashville, Tennessee, may have cradled my infancy, but the suburbs of Chicago sculpted my character. The Moretti legacy, a blend of cruelty and wealth, is etched across generations, casting me as a man shaped by the harsh realities of the criminal underground.

Old money runs through my veins, an inheritance from a line steeped in the spoils of illicit activities. My wealth, a tool both excessive and influential, weaves itself into the fabric of the city's shadowy circles, a force that intimidates and commands respect.

My appearance is a deliberate orchestration – tall, dark, and exuding a charm that demands attention. Piercing blue eyes and meticulously groomed dark hair speak volumes about the cunning intellect that has navigated the treacherous terrain of organized crime. Immaculate in authority and sophistication, my attire reflects a man equally at ease in boardrooms and dimly lit back alleys.

Beneath the veneer of charm lies a man of measured words and deliberate actions. My crafty mind weaves through the complex web of secret relationships and familial intrigues, a guardian of loyalty, trust, and shared secrets within my inner circle.

As the head of the Moretti criminal family, relationships are built on loyalty and trust, forming the backbone of my power. I stand as a protector of a legacy and a fortifier of relationships that define the strength of the Moretti family.

Hidden within the shadowy corridors of crime is my love for books, a refuge found in novels that echo the cadence of my life. Goals stretch beyond the realm of illicit enterprises – safeguarding a legacy, fortifying relationships, and elevating the Moretti family's power to unparalleled heights.

And, dear audience, let it be known that amidst the complexities of my responsibilities, I take pride in crafting a cup of coffee that rivals the finest. So, join me as we navigate the intricate dance of shadows, unveiling layers of a man whose presence in the city is as commanding as it is enigmatic, all while savoring a cup of my exceptional coffee.

Also, Issabella loves my coffee

DOMINIC MORETTI AESTHETICS

Color Palette:

Deep shades of midnight blue, charcoal black, and blood-red accents.

Wardrobe:

Impeccable tailoring and classic silhouettes. Crisp, dark suits paired with bespoke ties and polished shoes.

Accessories:

Silver pocket watch, heirloom cufflinks, and a signet ring. Each accessory carries a story of lineage, power, and tradition.

Hairstyle:

Meticulously styled, a perfect blend of suave and controlled chaos. Dark locks frame a face that reveals a cunning intellect.

Scents:

Subtle blend of leather, cedarwood, and a hint of cigar smoke. Signature scent that lingers, much like the enigma that surrounds him.