Chapter 9 || Dont Runaway

(𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕)

as I turned around I noticed a black haired girl enters, it was phoebe atwell, the new girl. What is she doing here? I noticed that me and everyone else just looked at her , just like me, we thought she would probably expose us or something, she immediately looked straightly at me, as if we know for ages or something, god I really feel like this deal changing my personality. Before u could say anything Cole yelled at her and started to accuse her for being the leader, he blamed her so much it was ridiculous she obviously wasn't. Then she said couple of things.

"Uh I'm just looking for  gas for my jet ski, clearly you guys in some crazy role play , just leave you be it."  She said as she took full look at all of us, and on boom boom dead body. Then she looked me up and down and walked away as she left the room, it was weird. Then Allison started to speak in complaining

"Oh no! It's all gonna get fucked up again!" She yelled , although it sure seem to sound sarcastically,

"Nothing it's going to get fucked up.." I said and rolled my eyes as Cole threw the hook at Allisons face, sure it didn't killed her but it hit her face. She groanded and complained as Cole ran off when he climbed on the ladder of the boat. Shit shit shit this is the last thing I needed.

"Max, go grab him!" I ordered max and he ran to get him, as if he really wanted to kill him which clearly he did. As we waited

I suddenly heard a boat noises from outside, Sonia said after it.

"He ran off, with that jet ski girl from before!" She mentioned, with PHEOBE? what the hell. I didn't knew why I felt so angry about Cole running off with phoebe was it because he ran off or because it was with phoebe..? All of us , me Allison John Sonia Diego and Jimmy walked to the balcony of the boat and saw them ran off with phoebe jet ski. as max waited outside looked all pissed off.

"We missed him!" Allison yelled
"Good job with keeping him here newbies" max said with a tease at me Diego and Jimmy , I rolled my eyes

"You losers , let him go." I said to them back with a glare.

"It was your task, how hard was it to keep a 16 years old kid?" Sonia said and laughed as she was still annoyed.

"Just remember You already lost it one time, that the only reason I was called from the bench." I said as I looked at the water.

"Can we just try to find them already??? I'm already loosing hair I- I think Sonia cursed me." Allison said with a huge groan as Sonia smirked, yep they also so incredibly weird.

"And do what , Allison what? We are in the middle of camp Crystal lake. And we don't know where the fuck they went." John rambled, he was clearly adding in his sentence some reference for some movie, but whatever. Suddenly I got an idea to my head.

"Yes we do." I said as they all looked at me confused, I took out some lighter, the one I bought in the gas station store. And opened it.

"They don't know what they got themself in" I said with a smirk as I threw the lighter into the water as it was opened, it started a fire in the water as it leaded in some way. Then it blew up something

BOOM!!

we then we saw some smoke coming out from some mountain , then I lifted my hand and pointed

"They are right there" I said with  evil smirk .

"Oh I got this, this is gonna be sooo good" Sonia said as she holded her cookies

"Oh I got this, this is gonna be sooo good" Sonia said as she holded her cookies. She was the first one to go there to try to get them, all of the rest of us will go anyway for a backup.

///////

𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝, 𝐀𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬 .. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐥🤔🤔