Privileges

Another hour had passed since the chat with Vaggie, I was still awake waiting for Angel to come home, I was starting to worry...his boss seemed pretty pissed off earlier on the phone.I hear someone enter, it had to be him, I approach the entrance to meet him.

"Hey Angel, welcome back" - I say welcomingly as he places his jacket on the coat rack

"Hey.."- I hear his trembling voice

"Are you alright? I feel strange about you."- I ask him worried

"I'm okay...I'm just tired" - he replies, walking past me to go to bed

"Angel, how about we watch a movie together? Or have a drink, have a chat.."- I try to get his attention

He doesn't even look at me; as he climbs the stairs he replies to me in a whisper: "I don't really want to, sorry Husk"

He's making me worry more and more, so I decide to follow him upstairs: "Angel, wait, is something wrong? We can talk about it!"

"Husk! There's nothing wrong! I just want you to leave me alone" – he replied, screaming silently

I received the message, I breathed a sigh: in addition to being immensely hurt, I was also discreetly annoyed by the way he had just responded to me. I turned my back and headed towards my room without paying any more attention to him.

"At least you could say goodnight, asshole!"

"Go fuck yourself."- I promptly replied to him as I entered my room, I was blinded by anger...why did he have to treat me like that??

I heard him get closer, until he entered my room: "EXCUSE ME?" - he said to me hysterically - "How dare you talk to me like that?"

"I didn't start it" – I promptly corrected him

"So now it would be my fault? You were leaving without even saying goodbye to me!"- he continued

I didn't answer, trying to avoid snapping at him.

"You have no right to treat me like that!"

I felt my blood boiling in my veins; do you want to argue? Well, let's do it!

"That's a privilege that only Valentino has, right?"- I asked him aggressively

"...You're such an asshole"

"Pfff sure, if you shove shit at me for no reason it's fine, but if I respond in kind am I an asshole? Do an analysis of conscience Angel Dust"

"AHAHAHHA me? An analysis of conscience?"- he began to laugh hysterically -"Anyway, you're right, only Valentino has that right, and many others.."- he began to approach me -"You know Husk? Val and I have so much fun together~"

I opened my eyes wide, he kept coming closer to me, walking with his fingers on my chest; he took my straps and pulled me towards him, whispering in my ear: "You know, he'll take care of satisfying me since you're not capable of it~"

I pushed him away, not too violently, after all I didn't want to hurt him: "Get out."

"What's the matter, Whiskers, are you upset?"- he asked in a provocative tone

"Angel, get out."

"Husk, come on.."- he seemed to realize he had gone a little too far

"ANGEL! Get out of here immediately! I don't even want to see you.."- I shouted at him, opening the door to invite him to get out

He looked down, shrugged himself, and walked away.

I slammed the door in his face, locking it before throwing myself face down on the bed to stifle my sobs with the pillow.