1.Introduction

~•~🦝~•~
Courtney's pov:

Hello. I'm Courtney Satella, but you can call me Court. I'm 17 years old girl from Spain. I am at the top of the class, i have 3 clubs, i'm on the cheer team and go to music school. People call me uptight and say things like ,,you don't have enough time for yourself" or ,,you're overworking yourself", but i think othervise. If i want to be accepted to my dream universitet Harvard i need to work way harder that others. I don't have a dad. My mom is a lawyer so we're rich. The only cons is that she's barely home. I actualy want to be a lawyer myself. My mom has been always saying that if i want something i always can get it if i work hard enough and i hope it's true!

Let's talk about school now. My friends are Bridgette, Geoff, Noah, Cody, (Heather?), Gwen and aparently Duncan. You might ask ,,Why don't you like him" or ,,If you don't like him, why are you friends with him?". Well, i would love to tell you.

1. He's annoying
2. Flirt
3. Bully
4. Calls me that annoying nickname (UGH!)
5. Funny. Wait- WHAT! SCRATCH THAT NOW!!!
6. Punk
7. Ugly
8. Dumb (almost like Lindsay)
9. ,,Bad boy" reputation
10. Would do anything to prove him right

And the list goes on and on. Oh, you wanna know how it all started? Well...

______________________________________

We were 7 at the time. I was just casuealy playing with my stuffed racoon.

"Hey princess", he starts out from nowhere.

"What do you want Duncan", i ask slightly annoyed.

"Nothing! Oooh, princess what do you have HERE!", as he says it he grabs my racoon.

"Hey!", i said as i didn't let go.

We were fighting over it and neither of us were going to give it back.

"IT'S MY TOY, GIVE IT BACK!"

"NEVER!"

Long story short it ripped in half. I cried and he didn't even feel a little guilty. So thats how it all started. Hate. Nonstop fighting. Names.

______________________________________

"So why am i friends with him?" , i paused."Probably because we have the same mutual friends", i sigh."They know that we can't stand eachother and that we'll never ever be friends. But... One thing they didn't know that... one, only ONE TIME, well, uhm... we kinda kissed. Just a kiss! Well fine! It was maybe a make out session, but of course we would never EVER tell our friends. You know we both have reputations. Did i like the kiss? No, eww."