2. How it all started

~•~🦔~•~
Duncans pov:

(They are all 17 years old)

"Hey princess~", i say flirtasouly as i see Courtney on the park bech alone

"Hey princess~", i say flirtasouly as i see Courtney on the park bech alone. (A/N:HELP IDK HOW TO SPELL IT)

She looks at me anoyed,"What do you want ogre?"

"Well, i was just calmly walking and saw YOU sitting HERE by yourself."

"And you thought 'Hey! It's the perfect chance to annoy her!'", she says dramaticly.

I slightly laugh. She looks at me like she saw a ghost. Probably because i don't laugh a lot. Or never. As i finnished laughing i anserwed simply, "Nope. I just thaught i could join you".

"OOKAYYY", she says probably still confused.

"Wanna walk?", i ask.

"Uhm, yeah sure i guess", she says comming back to reality.

We walked, talked and i actualy... liked it. And i could see that she did too. 'God, she so wants me'.

She was blabing some story, but i didn't really listen. Come on! This is the first time we talked so long and without any arguments! Whoa! Soon, i find myself leanning against her and her not ressisting! Score dude!!! We kissed... we kissed, which led us into a huge make out session in the park, on the nearest bench we could find. That's where i took her virginity. I would lie if i said it was not the best night in my life. Although when we woke up, we descided not to tell anyone about this EVER. Well, that's what she wanted, but hey! I have a bad boy reputation too! Dang, i wish it wasn't a one night thing.