chapter twelve

A/N: heyyy so i just want to say i have nothing against devin booker i literally love kendall and him together but i just needed someone to play the mean boyfriend so yeah, enjoyy.

I finished the last photoshoot around 7pm but instead of driving home, I went to Bella's to visit my friend. She had gotten really, really sick and hadn't left her house of a few weeks so I wanted to check on her. Her assistant, who was just leaving, opened the door for me and told me to go to the model's room.

"Hey Bells" I smiled while entering the room.

"Hi" she smiled back.

"How're you feeling?" I asked, taking off my blazer and leaving it at the foot of the bed.

"Ugh, really fucking weak," Bella sighed and then patted a place next to her in bed for me. I looked at her apologetically and sat next to her, passing my arm around her shoulders. "Thanks for being here." Bella smiled.

"Of course, babe," I said and kissed her head. "I'm gonna make us some food so we can watch a movie together, okay?" I said, giving her a wink. She nodded so I stood up and walked to the kitchen.

I was looking inside the fridge when I heard the doorbell ring. I walked up to the front door and opened it, finding a brunette standing at the entrance.

"Oh, hi," Kendall said, kind of confused. "I didn't know you were here" She frowned.

"Yeah, I'm just checking on Bella" I nodded. "Come on in," I moved away from the door and Kendall walked inside, going to her friend's room.

I heard them talking from the kitchen but I couldn't understand what they were saying. After a few minutes, Kendall walked into the kitchen with me.

"You look nice," Ken smiled kindly.

"Thanks" I chuckled. "I just came from a photoshoot"

"Ooh, whose?" She asked, sitting at the counter next to me. I stirred the pot of boiling water and grabbed the box of pasta.

"I did Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs and a Prada fitting," I said.

"Shit, that's a lot" Kendall widens her eyes. "So are you officially back into modelling?"

"Yeah, I guess. Are you out of it?" I asked while licking some sauce from my finger.

"Mhm" She nodded, biting her lip. "I wanna focus on my tequila," Kendall said and I nodded.

"What you're doing is really cool, I'm proud of you" I smiled at her. Kendall's brown eyes sparkled when they met my gaze.

"Thank you" She blushed as I kept my gaze fixed on hers. "Don't look at me with those eyes," Kendall said after a few seconds.

"I'm not- What eyes?" I chuckled.

"The same as when we finished fucking" She said boldly, making me scoff.

"I did not!" I protested.

"Yes you did, you were all shiny and beautiful looking at me like a happy puppy" Kendall kept on laughing while I finished serving the pasta in the bowls.

"And you looked at me like that was the best fucking sex of you're life" I responded with a big smile.

"It was," Kendall nodded. "I mean it still is" I laughed at her.

"C'mon, you have a boyfriend who plays in the fucking NBA and you're telling me I was the best lay of your life?" I asked as she looked at me with a dumb smile.

"Yes, what do you- Of course!" Kendall affirmed. "And you give the best head," She added.

"Oh, thanks" I rolled my eyes as we laughed together. "Here" I gave her one bowl of pasta and she thanked me.