November 1st (pt 3.5, no number 4)

"Mista... Who's the cute girl?" Narancia had asked, looking in between you and mista. His brows furrowed as he racked his brain for answers. You simply stood there for a second, not thinking about what he said, not thinking about how his face had 4 little holes on his cheek which was dripping with blood, not taking in what he asked at all, you had thought you saw him from somewhere, although you couldn't put your finger on it, that was until your thoughts were interrupted.

"Nara. 1st of all, back off. 2nd off, your right, she is pretty cute. 3rd she's from the Halloween party we were at, the girl in the clown makeup. Her name is
Y/n,  please be nice to her," He spoke softly as he moved in between him and fugo. Looking down at you he spoke again. "If either of them does anything stupid, I give you permission to slap them upside the head, the same rules apply for the other 4. You'll meet them eventually." Striding slowly over to you, he moved next to you and placed his arm around your shoulder, his hand on your tricep, his thumb rubbing the sleeve of your top gently. He didn't even seem to notice as your face went flush, you didn't even notice.

You were putting everything together and that's when you realized where you had seen the small boy before. The Halloween party, the boy who seemed no older than 14 in the among us blow up suit. Now that you could see him fully, he did look older than 14, just barely, 16? 17?

"Ahem. Anyways, my name is Pannacotta Fugo, it's a pleasure to meet you, Y/n, you can just call me Fugo." He spoke these words with a spine, fixing his posture and then fixing his tie, running his hand through his hair to get the few stray pieces off his face. He seemed to have calmed down a bit, his neck had a small red cut, maybe an inch or 2 below his jaw on his right side. It didn't look deep, although it had puffed up like it was about to bleed out. 'What happened to them?' You asked yourself, you nodded your head and replied, a slight smile on your face. You had tried to appear as non threatening as possible, he looked as if he could seriously kill you if he wanted to.

"Nice to meet you, mista already said this but my name is Y/n L/n, it's wonderful to meet you." You bowed your head a little and then looked back up, you turned to narancia and did the same.

"Sorry, I'm a little slow, I agree. Nice to meet you to Y/n. I'm Narancia Ghirga. This dumbasses roommate." He spoke kindly as he motioned his open hand to point at mista. Mista had gone slightly red and gotten defensive, you had sensed an argument coming on. You never liked being on the sidelines of arguments. You somehow always get involved in some way or another.

"Hey listen here punk-" you interrupted mistas spiel

"uhm mista!"

"Hm?"

"You said there were 4 more people. Who are they? If they are anything like you I'd be glad to meet them." Looking up at him with doe eyes, trying to calm him down.

"Oh, you can meet them whenever, id watch out for abbacchio though, he can be a bit of a um...hothead.... Hey Narancia" he spoke as he used his free head to scratch the back of his head, over his hat he looked up as he seemed to try and describe the mysterious guy in a nice way

"What?" Narancia replied, he moved and plopped down on the 3 person couch, the couches plush Leather forming around him and he let out a sigh as he leaned his head back over the arm, his head dropping over the side. His loose dark hair flopping back, his head band has started to drop as well

"Since Fugo's here, where's the others? I know giorno is probably at the office."

"Uhh I think Trish is shopping, she might be with Bruno? Abbacchio I think is either in his room or at the bar"

"It's 5 pm" fugo spoke he had followed narancia to the couch, pushing his feet out of the way as he sat on the other end, placing one leg over the other he leaned back, opening a questionable magazine brand on the coffee table, which was littered with bullets, a plate with sugar packets you only see at restaurant, those dry crackers you had got at church and a mini bag or 2 of chips. There was a half full can of soda, an empty can and an empty wine glass, a small bit of residue pooled at the bottom. There were at least coasters. That didn't distract from a stack of trashy magazines under the table, next to a thick math book which had doodles lining the edges of the page and a gun, switchblade and car pamphlet sitting on top.