Chapter Three: Why Is It Always Her?

"Hope?! Have you seen my medical book?" The 16-year-old Anastasia Mikaelson yelled as she tore apart her room

"No. But I think you had it in the library." Hope answered back to her 12 minutes younger twin.

Anastasia hurried to the library and found her book. Walking past Hope's bedroom she said soft. "Thank You."

Anastasia quickly shut the door and locked it before removing the glamour spell that was on her book. It quickly transformed back to her art book.

You see, Hope could be a thief at times. So, Anastasia having learned that Hope won't touch her art books put glamor spell on her art so Hope can't take them. Elijah and Kol thought the idea ingenious and with the help of Davina made them unlocatable so Hope can't use a locator spell to find them.

When Anastasia was 12, Elijah, Kol and Davina had her tested and found out she was a genius. She has an IQ of 210. 'That's why she's so perceptive.' Kol had said at the time.

Anastasia was writing a new spell and doing an art piece in her notebook/spell book when Hope burst into her room unannounced.

The glamor spell quickly spread and went back in place before the book's true intentions were revealed to her nosy sister.

"Whatcha doin?" Hope asked as she plopped herself on Anastasia's bed.

"Reading. What does it look like I'm doing?" Anastasia asked sarcastically.

"Why do you read so much? You never have time for any fun." Hope queried then told her twin.

"Because reading is fun to me. Anyways, what do you want?" The blonde questioned her sister.

"Mom said I could borrow one of your books so hand one over." Hope said as if it was the simplest thing in the world.

"No." She replied quietly.

Hope was taken back by her sister. How dare she say no?

"Anastasia. Give. Me. A. Book. Now." Hope demanded through her teeth, the room starting to shake from the firstborn's anger.

"They aren't yours. They belong to me and I said no." The second-born practically snarled as her eyes turned emerald green to her older sister. Anastasia's anger was making it start to storm outside.

Davina, Elijah and Kol were walking into the Abattoir when everything drastically changed and soon they were running upstairs; Klaus and Hayley already at Anastasia's door.

"What the hell is going on?" Davina asked watching the twins who were still arguing.

"Anastasia is being stubborn as usual." Hayley said as she also watched fight.

Elijah, Kol and Davina could see Anastasia losing control as tears flooded her eyes.

"Why do you always assume it's Anastasia's fault?" Elijah questioned his brother who rolled his eyes.