First

Quote: I'm the friendliest evil person you will ever meet.

Footsteps could be heard in the hallway of the second floor

Footsteps could be heard in the hallway of the second floor. It was night, nearly 2a.m. Jungkook was in his black pyjamas, which constisted of a black t-shirt and sweat pants. He was going to Emily's room, he knew her well: she was still awake.
Emily never really talked about what was going on inside her, and Jungkook didn't force her ever or anything. But he had noticed that she looked like she was about to cry at the car ride, and he wanted to help her.

Jungkook knocked softly the closed door and entered the room right after. Emily was standing by the window across her bed. Jungkook could see half of her face, a single tear making it's way towards the ground.

"Emily?"

The girl turned towards him, only to start sobbing right away. With fast steps, Jungkook walked to her and hugged her tightly.

"Hey, it's okay. Shh, it's okay",

He knew why she was crying. He knew it damn well. And it broke his heart to see the girl crying like that.

Emily should be a happy girl, just like she used to be. It made Jungkook so sad to see her being in a bad mood most of the time, she hardly laughed and she was always so distant. He wanted to help her, but at the same time, he was scared he might hurt her even more.

"Let's sit on the bed, shall we?" Jungkook whispered softly, and Emily nodded; almost cutely.

Half an hour had passed, without both of them saying a single word. They had been laying on the bed, with Jungkook slowly caressing his daughters hair. Emily had stopped crying, but the dry tears on her cheeks were still visible. The window was still open; the father-daughter duo looking outside, at the moonlight, which shone on the empty and calm street.

"Do you want to talk now?"

Jungkook smiled warmly at his daughter, and this time she returned the smile, but it was a sad one.

"I feel lost", she said.

"Yeah, we all feel lost sometimes, it's important to try understand the situation and maybe talk to someone whom we trust. A second mind could be helpful."

"I miss her, I feel lost without her. I feel lost without mom, I miss mom."

Silence.

Emily turned her head towards Jungkook, him blinking back his tears didn't go unnoticed by her.

"Do you want to know why I don't call you dad?"

Surprised, by the unexpected question, Jungkook nodded.

"I don't want to lose a parent by replacing them."

That hit Jungkook like a bullet. Emily's father died the day Cassy was born. Emily was only three years old. She always wished for a father, lived with the pain of not having one. But her mom used to tell her a lot about him, and even tho Emily couldn't remember him, she really loved him. She visited his grave quite often, her mother's of course as well (they were right next to each other actually), and told him everything. Her problems, what was going on inside her but also good things. With that, she felt like he was still there, and calling Jungkook 'dad' would make her feel like her real dad was literally fading away.

Emily was just a kid who was broken inside because she didn't have parents.

"You don't have to call me dad, Ems. This really lost its meaning because people say it so often but: your dad will always be here with you", Jungkook placed his hand on his chest, right on his heart. And once again, he gave her that warm smile, which reminded Emily of her mother.

"You have the exact same smile like mom", she smiled a bit. Then she placed her hand on her heart herself and thought Right, both of them are always with me. Here.

"Is there anything else you want to tell me?"

Yes.

"No."

"Okay, sleep now. Tomorrow will be a long day. Good night, Ems", Jungkook gave her a little kiss on her head and left the room, closing the door quietly behind him. On his way out he almost tripped over the big vase with the flowers in it, which caused a loud noise. Emily's door opened and the girl looked at him worried.

"Is everything okay?"

Jungkook was breathing a bit faster than usual, but he nodded with squinted eyes and laughed a little, which caused Emily to giggle.

"Yes, yes I'm fine"

-

The 100th anniversary party had been going quite well in the 'Sweet's Bakery'. Many families had sat at the plenty tables, music had even been playing.

When there was no empty table left, Jimin had walked to the podium, with a microphone in his hand.

"Hello and welcome to Sweet's Bakery's 100th anniversary! I hope all of you are enjoying. Now, we're going to play a little quiz! As you can see, there are buzzers on your tables, everytime you think you now the answer: press it! Now, let's begin!"

The quiz had taken them an hour almost. There had been questions like: "What's the most popular dessert?" or "Name three sweets in three seconds starting with C!"

Jimin had enjoyed it a lot, and now he was on his way home, holding hands with his girlfriend.

It was very late, the sky had almost completely darkened.

"Jimin, tomorrow is our free day, let's do something", Maddy suggested.

Jimin smiled at the beautiful girl beside him. Actually, the two of them were together for only 7 months now. He was really surprised back then, when he saw his childhood friend working in the same bakery. As they like to say: it was fate. Even if that sounds cringey.

"Yeah, what do you wanna do? We could go to another city?"

They started swinging their connected hands back and forth.

Maddy squinted her eyes.

"Hmm, nooo. Something else"

Jimin thought for a moment. He already had another idea in his mind, but was to unsure.

No that's stupid, he thought. But, why not?

"Maybe, we could visit our old home, what do you say? I think Jungkooks mom also still lives there, we could say hello."

Maddy stopped walking, and turned towards him. Jimin felt a bit tense, since she was looking directly in his eyes.

Shit, I shouldn't have said that.

But then, Maddy started nodding slowly.

"Yeah", she nodded, "yeah, why not?"

A/N

[Boring asf and short asf, but i don't care(■_■¬)]