Echoes of Last Night's

You're walking into the Collodi school, through the hallway You notice Brando looking at you. You smile at him. He just looked at you up and down and winked at you.

(Time Skip)

You walk out of class when you get pushed onto a wall by someone. You open your eyes to look into Brando's eyes.

"Hey!" he smirks.

hello brando... i was still upset with him, i mean he released that horrible video of Ludovica...she didn't deserve that, poor girl, and she was called "slut" or "whore" and when girls saw her they would make fun of her while brando found it funny...he was also part of the video but just cause he's a boy they find him cool and cause ludo is a girl she's slut shamed.

Brando takes notice and leans his body closer to mine, so now were pushed against the lockers of a small hallway , he smiles while kissing my neck.

"what's wrong?" 

he says mid kisses,  i push brando off  

brando it was wrong poor Ludovica she didn't deserve that i mean she fucked you than your share it and show the video, and now shes being slut shamed...it takes two last time i checked. 

i  say looking at him as he stands in front of me, he's a bit upset now

He pulls you close again."Come on, don't be so mad about it." He whispers in your ear and smiles. "Don't you like me?" he comes closer, and closer, he put his arms around my waist.

brando stop it. poor Ludovica she didn't deserve this, i mean you put her on blast last night at Niccolo's house...and last time i checked you were also in the video. i say crossing my arms, brando only getting madder by the minute, i pulled his last straw when i started walking away. 

brando pulls my arm aggressively and slams me into the locker, as he pulls his face closer to you, as he looks you into your eyes with a coldy manner, words finally leave his mouth.

"your not leaving me right now...i don't care how i acted to Ludovica your the only things that matters."

let me go brando. i say trying to push him off but failing, brando forces himself  on me again, kissing me as one of his hands cup my face his other on my waist, at first i wanted him off me, but i eased into the kiss, my hands in his hair, his lips leaving my mouth and finding it way to my neck.

brando left me in the hall, feeling hate for him and love, i was just an expreitant love, and i knew if i didn't play my cards right i would end up like ludovica...but fuck. 

it felt so wrong...yet so right. fuck i need him. i hate him so much. poor ludovica.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N

OKAY I love the idea of this book so far!! 

i'm so excited to work on this more!!!! <3