R.R 🌕 - i love you

Cute Highschool fluff
If you scroll to the bottom I put pics of Ryan In Highschool so you can imagine better that's just what I like to do
945 words
Enjoy

___________

You and Ryan had been dating for about 6 months now. You met him through your brother, Spencer, since they're best friends and all. You kinda felt bad for Spencer because his sister as in you, were dating his best friend, Ryan. But the more you saw and hung out with ryan, the more you fell. He wasn't some jocky like the rest of the school boys were like. You realized about 3 months ago that you're in love, but you don't know how to tell him because you guys said you'd go slow, you really wanted this relationship to work and are super serious about it. You feel so much love and care for him, you feel like you're fangirling every single day and it's getting harder to hold back.

Ryan is over for dinner tonight, since your parents are familiar with him from Spencer and they know he's a good fit for you. You looked in the mirror at your desk and told yourself, "just tell him.." what could go wrong? The worst he could say is he doesn't love you back. But you really doubted that. Ryan knocked on the door at around 4:30 pm, Spencer let him in and Ryan went straight to your bedroom. "Hey baby!" Ryan cheered, opening your bedroom door slowly. You blushed, no matter how many times you'd seen him before he always looked like a god. "Cmere" you spoke with a smile, patting the bed spot next to you, signaling for him to come sit with you.

Ryan jumped onto your bed, going face first into your pillows. "Hey!" You shouted, smiling. "Sorry baby.. I just like having fun." Ryan mumbled. "Well, for that you have to give me a kiss." You challenged him, giving him that evil smirk he always giggled at. Ryan smiled at you and pulled you into a close embrace, your foreheads touching. And he kissed you. The taste of his lips never seemed unsurprising, he always had lips like sugar, must be the chapstick. It was only a peck, but you loved those small kisses the most.
As you both parted from one another's lips, he smiled at you and looked into your eyes.

"I really love you.." you spoke quietly, your eyes widened after you said that and Ryan's did too, you completely forgot. "W-what?" Ryan said in pure disbelief, he was as red as a tomato. "I.." you tried to speak but you couldn't muster up anything to tell him, you felt worried sick and also happy at the same time that you got it off your chest. "You... you love me?" Ryan smiled. You knew you didn't mess up as soon as you seen that sweet smile. "I love you, ry..." you looked him in his brown eyes, you knew there was no going back. Before you knew it, you felt the embrace tighten as Ryan buried his head in your shoulder. You felt tears drop onto your shirt, and Ryan sniffling. "Why're you crying..?" You said, you hated when he cried to be blunt, it just made you wanna sob with him.

"I.. I love you so much!" Ryan spoke when he bawled into your shoulder as you held him close. You felt tears forming in your eyes. You started crying with him, tears rolling down your rosy cheeks. "Why a-are we crying? This is a happy moment.." Ryan said softly, wiping the tears from his eyes and face. "I know.. it's happy tears." You said with puffy cheeks, kissing his forehead.

"But you really mean it right? You really love me?" "Of course I do.. I love you with all of my heart.." you smiled. "Well good, because I love you too and even more." Ryan pulled the blankets up and over your bodies so you'd be snuggling under them. Spencer knocked and came in your bedroom, wondering why you were crying. "What happened?" Spencer asked with a confused look on his face. "I love her!" Ryan yelled, kissing your cheek as you giggled. Spencer laughed slightly and held the door handle about to shut it. " hey, dinner will be done in 20 minutes. Have fun crying!" Spencer smiled, he thought of how nice of a couple they are.

Ryan and you continued to cuddle in bed, holding one another close and smiling silently.

"You're the best.." Ryan whispered, pulling a piece of hair away from your face. You smiled and bit your lip slightly. "Hey, u-um are you sure about the love thing? We can wait longer to say it I-if you want.." you weren't sure if Ryan was super comfortable about it or not, but you thought he must've been by the way he sobbed into your shoulder earlier. "Im super duper sure. I love you, and if I feel it, why wouldn't I say it. It's not even just a feeling it's like.. I Don't know this thing attached to my heart.. you mean the world to me Y/N. I meant it." Ryan's words were like a big warm hug onto your heart and mind, he was so good with words and you were too, that was probably one of your favorite things about Ryan is that he always knew what to say.

You grabbed his face while smiling and kissed him softly. Pressing your soft vibrant lips to his, a 'mwah' noise was made as you pulled away. You and Ryan spent the rest of the night cuddling.

__________

Pics !! I think most of the p!atd fandom and Ryan fans prolly seen these but yk for the ones who haven't and for imagination