More nonsense shit

What is the above pic ? Idk..

I have to act as an ox As fast as a hare As brave as a line of the real storyline and the easy way to often that is why I never wanted to have an annoying phone call me off and yell at me with confusion and although I was feeling all the time for no reason I was so nervous about the weather forecast in tv and the weather was awful aunt and uncle and the family meet and the Nawab (wot) and how do you know what to say clearly but all I can say is that I am very good at it and his little cock sheet (what the fuck) I was so nervous to do this much for my wedding and also surprised how many feet is there for me and one for your all co-operation and the easy and the rest of the day before yesterday and now it is a bit of I as if it is inedible to the venue with my family is loaded and we get the rest he deserves to be my sis (umm) and you used to sneak me with shocked eyes and the eventual establishment of the British Raj and the easy way to often that is why I never wanted the first time to tell him to come at the sound of my alarm and the eventual on the table just a few hours including lunchtime on Sunday and the easy way to often that is why we are so close is because he's brave and loyal and I was doing it because I am scared that I could die any time soon days pass by the house in the morning and all the time for a huge surprise we have been friends and let them know about this and we got ready for our family to meet and for our family and his French allies and a black tie with nicely polished silver gold medal in the girl's sanitary (WHAT) the first time in the open in a huge field of my gratefulness to my pookie wookie bear is a huge nerd who is a cute name and my name is a huge company and my parents are very much in life now and it has no conversation about the other mayonnaise down and turned back to my food in  the morning to get up from his seat and kept his hands on the outside of the student was staying at the sound of my gratefulness to the restaurant named in my table and reviewing the list down to the best PURPLE ones are labelled as the sun is a bit of I as if it is used way too long ago and the easy process for the 100th is the  difference between a few moments and when I saw him go back to the best Villain ever I have to act as a bear As free as possible to make me feel single.

Wtf did I just write TwT