. ˚◞♡ ⃗ *ೃ༄

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

┏━━━ -------━━━┓

𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆: HOMESICK!

  0:57 ————|——— -2:10

               ↺͏͏ ° < ll >> ⋮≡

 ┗━━━------- ━━━┛

 ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

NAME: [Name] [Last Name]

PRONOUNS: She/They

OCCUPATION: Band member, youtuber and streamer.

AGE: 21

FOLLOWING: 730k listeners on spotify, 6M on Youtube, 400k on Instagram, 30k on TikTok.

ALIASES: MOTIONLESS, Flarestar.

SHORT DESCRIPTION:[Name] is a 21-year-old female who recently moved to the state of New York for her band. Her best friend and bandmate, Fleur, is her right-hand man, and they're inseparable. They often go on outings around the city for coffee, ice cream, or whatever their hearts desire. [Name] owns a large studio for music production, where she spends a lot of time perfecting her skills. She can play three instruments: bass guitar, electric guitar, and the drums. During concerts, she typically shifts between the three depending on what the rest of her bandmates want to do. She is a fan of Sinjin Drowning, Flamingo, PointCrow, DazGames and various other gaming Youtubers, however her alltime favorite is obviously the Sinjin Sisters. Even when she gets to go to Youtuber events and manages to spot her favorite creators, she still acts like an excited teen meeting Justin Bieber in 2013 as she talks to them, even if she has a larger following!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

NAME: Fleur Thornebrook

PRONOUNS: She/They

OCCUPATION: Band member, Influencer and Café worker.

AGE: 23

FOLLOWING: 730k listeners on spotify, 9.2M on Youtube, 4M on Instagram, 3.4M on TikTok.