Part II

* Filler chapter

Big Mac - Mac

Big Mac - Mac

"What brings you here?" Whitney asked, sitting alone in the office she claimed as her room, though there was no bed.

Behind her was a wall of glass so she could look down at the people of Richard's Valley.

Her other walls were pure marble, matching the flooring which was also marbled. In the middle sat her black desk.

It was clear she's been sitting for hours in denial of the fall of her domain.

"I said what brings you here, Mac!" She repeated, unsteadily this time as her nails tapped the table ahead of her.

"You know why I'm here," I teased, knowing this wasn't a laughing matter, pushing Na'Jour ahead of me.

I didn't like that the boy was shy and i'd do everything in my power to force this feminine shit out of him.

"Your empire is dying."

"No it's not," She hasted, "I have Kilon."

Shaking my head, I resorted to strolling around the wide room, taking mental images of what would be mine. "Do you think someone as pitiful as Kilon will keep this business running for you?"

"Whitney." I eyed Na'Jour, forcing him to walk by my side so he wasn't just standing there like a mannequin. "You're getting old.. and those injections can't save you from aging."

It was true, she was the only woman in the game, but she was also the oldest, doing everything she could to get a remedy to live longer.

Only Charles beat her by a few years, and he was on the verge of death, himself.

"If we're being realistic here, you don't got no kids, ain't tried to build a family since Juniors death, and have been relying on my nephews to do your dirty work." I watched Na'Jours little feet attempt to follow in my lead.

Whitney had not a word to say. Natasha's brothers only had relation with her due to their sister being pregnant and having relations with her son, Junior, but they were not related to her by blood.