Yandere bully x Reader

TW ⚠️ mentions of Child abuse, Illegal drug use, suicidal/ self harm tendencies if any of these bother you please click off now!! 

You hated going to school. Every day felt like hell. the people around you gossiped about you and you family, your grades were slowly getting worse, the teachers didn't even care,  not about you or your grades. You  h/c colored hair was always messy, your school uniform would always have some stain on them, You soft s/c colored skin was always scared from the neck down.  You wore a black colored cardigan over your school uniform, your arms always adorned with bandages of some sort. Your school skirt was worn out and wrinkled. Your e/c colored eyes had little to no emotion in them, your face was always stretched to a upset frown. People in school always stayed away from. But the worse was Daiki. He was the worst out of any and every one. He would used to do little things like shoving you in the halls, calling you rude names, or throwing your items, but now it was ten times worse. He would take your lunch and throw it in your face, or he would take all your things from your back pack and burn it right in your face, He would drag you to the roof to beat you scentless. He always got away with it no matter what because his dad was not only the schools biggest doner but the whole districts doner. On many occasions you would come home, your nose bleeding, scars on your s/c colored face or your clothes looking even worse.

  ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆

It was raining out side your clock read 9:07 AM your tired e/c colored eyes blinked open. Your face had stung because your mother had thrown a glass at you the other day. Your face had a big bandage on the left side of your cheek, a bandage adorned your nose and right side of your face because of Daiki's abuse. You groaned loudly, You couldn't lose any more days of school, you rubbed your tired eye trying to get rid of the tired ness that lingered. You dragged your self out of your bed, You brushed your teeth and washed your face, you brushed through your h/c colored locks as you put on your school uniform, You slipped on your black thigh highs and your dark blue skirt, You put on your white collared sleeved shirt, Your arms stung horribly from the day previously. You looked down at your bare wrists, as the cuts were still fresh. You looked around for your black cardigan but you couldn't find any thing , then you remembered that you had put it in the washing machine the day prior. You sighed as you looked for another. After throwing around your old clothes the best you could find was a old beat up light grey cardigan. " good enough" you mumbled to your self. 

You walked down stairs slowly as to not awaken your drunken mother from the couch. You tip toed down your creaky wooden stairs, as you peered around the corner as you saw her un conscious on the couch, many bottles of beer and alcohol surrounds her. You quickly got your backpack and put on your shoes as you opened your wooden door and shut it behind you. You took a deep breathe as you continued to walk in the direction of your school.

 ⋆ ˚。⋆

As you entered the school, you had your head hanging low. The people around you stared and whispered. You stayed quiet, as you made your way to your locker you felt nervous you didn't know why or what but you tried to ignore the feeling but your stomach felt butterflies or maybe moths but you just shrugged it off. You saw your locker as you walked to it quickly, your opened it with a little struggle as you put your back pack in the metal locker. You felt the whispers around you die down as you were confused but then you heard heavy foot steps coming from some where as you turned you saw a furious looking Daiki walking your way and all you could think was "what did I do now."

"Y/N!" Daiki yelled as his as his dark blue eyes were filled with irritation

"..uh yea?.." you mumbled under your breath the tone of his voice started to scare you a bit as you felt your hear rate get a bit faster. He walked up to you and you expected any thing to happen right there as his taller build towered over you

"Come with me I have to talk to you!"

"About what-" you were about to ask before you felt a large warm hand grip tightly around your wrist as you winced, you prayed he didn't notice. He dragged you through the crowded halls as you would try to push his hand off you but his grip only grew tighter each time. As you tried to keep up with the speed of the man Infront of you but you kept stumbling over your shoes. As he dragged you up the school stairs you blurted out "D-Daiki what the hell?!"

"Shut your mouth y/n!, I am so upset with you, you don't get it!!" he said loudly as you received weird looks the hall way. As he opened the heavy metal door that lead to the roof top. As he roughly opened the door he pulled you inside as he slammed the door of the roof top behind the two of you. You stared at him as he locked the door as you braced your self for what you thought would be another beating. He pushed you roughly against the brick wall of the roof top as your back slammed against the wall knocking the breath out of your lungs.

"What the fuck is this!?" he yelled as he pulled out his phone as he scrolled through it for a second as he flashed a picture of you and your friend Theo making out behind a tree.

"I uh.. my friend?.. and me?.." you muttered out confusedly as his eye grew angrier 

"No! you fucking bitch no one is allowed to touch you!! nobody!!" he yelled out as his face was only inches away from yours, his blue orbs stared angrily into your e/c colored ones. 

"I uhm.. respectfully what the fuck dose that have to do with you-" You couldn't finish your sentence before you felt a sharp pain from the left side of your face, the bandage that was there now filled with your dark red liquid as you winced a bit

"Y-Your mine.. only mine! nobody can touch you!!" 

"what the fuck?.." you muttered as your breath trembled. 

"I told you your mine!! I am not sharing!!"

"When the fuck was I ever yours-" you then felt his large hand grip your face as you heard his heavy breathing as you felt his other hand s wrap around your neck

"Say it.."

".."

"Say your mine god fucking damn it!" he yelled directly in your face as you winced 

"Mmph?!-" you felt the grip on your face loosen as you took a breathe before you felt a warm pair of lips crash against yours as your eyes widen is shock. You tried to push him away by putting your hands on his toned chest as you try push his chest back but it didn't budge.

"MpMN!-" you tried to yell but his lips were covering yours. You felt his hand lower around your waist as you tried to move. He let go before you heard him speak "Stop struggling y/n~" he said as he cooed your name in a sickeningly sweet tone that was obviously fake. "G-get off of me y-you weirdo!"  you yelled out as he groaned

"Neh~ y/n~ what wrong?~" he said as he smirked 

"W-what the fuck is wrong with you!? Y-you hated me!! what i-is your fucking problem?!" you yelled, your voice trembling in fear

".." his smirk dropped as his face went cold, you felt cold shivers go down your spine.

"U-uh Daiki?-" you felt him roughly slam his lips against yours as he shoved his warm tongue in your mouth "MMNPH!!"you tried to move your head but his hand gripped tightly around your neck pushing you even closer to the wall, not knowing what to do you bit down on his tongue as he whipped his head back as he groaned holding his mouth. 

"You fucking-.." his hand punched the wall next to your face as you flinched. 

"Tch your so cute but.. oh well my little bunny"

You saw his hand chop the side of your neck as the world around you go dark.

"Ill make you mines.. one way or another"