where it all began •1•

-HELP! PLS ANYONE.
An ear-piercing screech was heard through the forest, and then the worrisome man in camping clothes bumped into a sudden person who was there as well.
-woa woa hello there.
-help i-its a..
-huh? - He said confused -..enderman...
The figure in front of those men was large in height, lanky, and with a seemingly broken open purple-ish mouth.
A gun sound was issued from behind and both turned to see who fired the shot.
-...George!
-hey there Sapnap, how is everything going there?
-well until that guy came.- he said in a sarcastic tone -
-angry enderman huh.
-..yea.
The moment was followed by nothing more than silence for a brief second.
-it..I.. I looked at it in the eyes!
-Yeah we took notice of that.
-just be on our side and you're going to be fine it's just one mere enderman...
-that can teleport really fast.
-number?
-trice in a roll.
-hm That is pretty quick for a normal one -George said apprehensively - call them and let them know about this.
-already doing that.
---
-HEYyy George whassup?
-hello Tubbo, we have an ender case in the surroundings.
-what number?
-trice in a roll.
-type?
-normal.
-hmm Kay me and Tommy will keep an eye over here.
-be safe both of you okay?
-sure! -y'know I couldn't let Tommy get hurt and I can deal with it.
-sure tubbo...
---
-AY TOMMY.
-WHAT?
-TURN IT ON.
---
-what do you need Tubbs?
-George said that we need to be careful, there is an angry enderman around.
-sure y'know I am always careful, right?
-uhum sure Tommy, be back in a while got it?
-roger!
-well an angry enderman is everything we need now. -the sarcastic tone is nearly palpable now.

Why hello there!
I'm glad you made your way here, this story is being made purely for fun by me I will be uploading more parts to this as I was very crazy when I started this and made 42 pages worth of pure chaos, I will keep writing and bringing this here, while I hope that gives me the boost to eventually bring this to life in a comic format, well I talked too much already, thank you for reading this silly thing, and gooodbye.