╰┈➤ THAT DOCTOR, RETURN

“I wonder how young Ciel is handling his position as the Phantomhive earl…?” a [h] haired male wondered to himself while reading a newspaper about the “Jack The Ripper” case. The man dressed in black leaned back in his seat before looking through the window of the carriage. “My, it's already been years since I last saw him…I wonder how big he has grown.”

“Dr. [L], we have arrived.” The driver of the carriage said. The man known as Dr. [L] grabbed his black umbrella and stepped out of the carriage, “Thank you for the ride.”

The man in black wondered in the hallway since the head butler hadn't arrived to escort him inside the manor, “Where's that Sebastian…? It's rude for a butler to leave a doctor at the entrance.”

“Dr. [L]...” A voice called for the taller male in black, turning his attention to the head butler, who's pushing a cart with desserts. The doctor smiled, “Ah~ Sebastian, you sure haven't aged. Maybe I should suck the youth out of you just like last time~”

Sebastian shuddered at the memories and put up his iconic fake smile, “G…good to see you healthy, Dr. [L].”

Dr. [L] chuckled, “I haven't aged myself. Still as young as ever. I just grow out my hair~”

“O…of course.” The butler nodded before muttering to himself, “I'm sure you grew some wrinkles.”

Sebastian flinched when the doctor grabbed his chin. Dr. [L] purred, “I’m 20 at heart~ Don't think I have changed, Sebastian~”

The male then showed off his fangs, “Don’t make me regret what I'm about to do.”

“W…what do you mean by that…?” Sebastian’s eyes widened. The doctor leaned closer to the butler’s neck, “Surely, it won't hurt~”

Sebastian sweatdropped, “Uh…wait—”

Ciel is seated in his study, reading a book, waiting for his dessert to arrive at his desk, but strangely Sebastian is arriving a little late with his desserts. What's going on?

“Little Ciel~” Ciel flinched at the familiar voice coming from the doctor. The tall doctor rushed over and embraced the Earl, “My baby Ciel is all grown up~ You're so cute~”

“F-father [Y]!” Ciel gawked as the doctor snuggled his face with his. “W-why are you here?! I thought you went overseas!”

“Aw, don't you miss me~ I've come to see you again because I couldn't bear staying in a different country without you and the children~” [Y] pouted as Sebastian entered the study, hiding the bite mark on his neck. The earl grunted at the tightness, “F…father [Y]. You're squeezing me…!”

“Sorry~ I just haven't hugged you in years!” [Y] beamed, clasping his hands together. Ciel gasped for air and let out a sigh, “You're still as energetic and smiley as always…”

“Am I…? Now, this is just who I am. I cannot stop myself from smiling.” [Y] chuckled.

“I’ve come back after my ahem, research. Upon hearing about the “Jack the Ripper” case, I thought it's the perfect time to return.” [Y] told the preteen, taking a sip of his black coffee. “Jack the Ripper is targeting women, correct? I'm relieved that the children aren't targeted. However, I'll rip out his heart if he dares to cause harm to them.”

“I despite the queen for giving you this dangerous mission. You can't handle the gruesome event that is happening surrounding the incident.” Dr. [L] said before placing the mug on the table in front of him. “I entrust Sebastian to take care of you perfectly well. No trouble…?”

“No trouble at all, Dr. [L]. I'm capable of staying loyal to the master.” Sebastian stated.

“Hm~ That's good to hear. Because…I would've punished you if you caused trouble to my lil’ Ciel.” [Y] smirked, narrowing his eyes at Sebastian. The butler shuddered once again by this feeling. That punishment isn't just ONE bite, it's…more than that…

“Your bizarre behavior truly hasn't changed, Father [Y].” Ciel sweatdropped.

Dr. [L] is known as a talented doctor, but also creepy, only to adults. The children see him as a loving father figure, that's including Ciel himself. Even after his father died, [Y] took the role as the godfather given a name “Father [Y]” by children.

[Y] owned an orphanage in town, entrusting the orphanage to the older orphan kids who are now young adults. Whatever the reason why he has so much caring for children? It still remains a mystery. Dr. [L] truly is mysterious.

Did we forget to mention that he's dilf? He did capture the hearts of people that were desperate to be checked out by him. Crazy ass people.

“Are the children in the orphanage doing well? I haven't seen them in years.” [Y] chuckled.

“Your older children are doing fine looking after the younger children.” The earl explained as Sebastian poured more tea in his cup, “There have been some children who are orphaned after the death of their mothers who were targeted by Jack the Ripper. There are some others who were abandoned.”

“...” [Y]’s smile turned downward. Surprisingly, it's rare to see the most smiling man frowning. That's no good news to those who made him frown. “I see. Those poor children. How could their loving mothers be targeted to such crime? As for the other guardians who abandoned their child, I shall give them a “treatment”...”

“See Father [Y] like this…is new. I don't like seeing him like this. I'm lucky that I'm 13…” Ciel thought to himself before taking a sip of his tea.

“Ah~ I almost forgot!” [Y] smiled once again making Sebastian and Ciel sweatdropped at the change of behavior. “He's back…”

The taller male pulled out something from his pocket, some wrapped candies, “Candies! I know how much you love my candies~🌸”

“Such a doting doctor…” Ciel and Sebastian deadpanned.

╭      ⁞ ❏. facts

┊      ⁞ ❏. some children in the orphanage are not ordinary children

┊      ⁞ ❏. ciel never knew that his godfather is a vampire

┊      ⁞ ❏. [y] isn't affected by the sun since it took him years to learn how to become immune to it, but he still isn't a fan of being exposed to the sun

┊      ⁞ ❏. [y] like to toy with sebastian a lot, same to undertaker

┊      ⁞ ❏. [y] knew who the killer is, but never want to tell ciel

┊      ⁞ ❏. ciel actually like the candies