Your not alone...

After a few minutes passed Xzia spoke first finally breaking the silence. "Are you okay now do you feel better?" He asked some of the words getting muffled by my hair as he laid his head on top of my imines. "I wanna go back home...I don't wanna be an inconvenience to you anymore." I said slowly tensing up as I heard a change in his breathing.
"Zari,I get your upset and you don't know how to deal with your emotions right now but I'm not sending you back there or even letting you go . That's not a fucking home for a girl like you,or any girl for that matter." He spoked out trying to contain his anger. I frowned thinking about the events that led up to me living with him now. It finally then hit me, I have no where else to go...or at least no where else to go where I can explain what happened. Getting pulled out my excessive stressing thoughts by a tap on the head coming from Xzia before he speaks "I won't bother you if your mad but just sleep at the house Zari,I'll sleep in the guest room" hearing him willing to give up his own bed just so I'd stay made me fall deeper into confusion. "Look I'll stay...ok but seriously no more confusing acts, also you can sleep in your own bed it would be wrong of me to kick you out your bed in your own house" I spoke a little louder than a whisper. Xzia smiled as he feel some sense of victory. "They're not acts I genuinely do think we should talk more about it when we get home...can I pick you up from school?" He asked sounding soft which is unsettling because he's normally calm talking. I finally broke the tension and looked at him giving him a soft smile. "If it's not a problem then sure you can pick me up Xzia,I will text you the minute we make it back to the school please be sure to drive safe and be cautious I believe it will rain later" I said switching up my attitude because I realized the way he says home as if it belongs to us was enough to make my anger fade I never had a place to really call home so the fact hes opening up his to me is enough. He nodded and he walked me back to my group and started the tour once of the rest of the students grouped back together.

-After The Tour-

While boarding the bus I heard a faint whisper coming from behind me. Turning around shocked to see a girl I've never met before waving me over, Confused I took slow steps towards her. "Umm,yes?" I asked sounding so little you would think I was a lost kid askin for help. "Hey my name is Malorie...we take the same class together but umm...you been hanging around my boyfriend a lil too closely don't you think?" Malorie said with a turnt up face. Deciding I was tired and not having the energy to deal with this I decided to turn around. I mean walking off sounded like the best thing in my mind exactly because I just got over this whole Xzia situation.

Upon turning around I felt a sharp tug at my scalp from the force or someone pulling my hair. All I could hear was the laugh of a female as my hair was being pulled by who I now realized was Malorie. "Seriously what the fuck!?" I yelled out genuinely getting pissed by being everyone's favorite little rag doll. Deciding not wanting to be that anymore I grabbed Malorie's wrist twisting it granting my hair freedom from her grip. Letting go of her wrist I pushed her back where she fell back onto the ground,and I don't know what it was but something feral took over inside of me. Maybe it was the fact of being the one finally coming out on top this time because all I knew was I was on top of her punching the living shit out of her with strength I didn't even know I was capable of. The snickers of her friend was no more as she was trying to grab me from on top of her. I felt a pair of strong hands lift me up as I realized it was Alex lifting me and Cassie grasping at my face to get me to focus on her.

"It's ok, It's ok Zari!!" She wiped away the tears I wasn't even aware had slipped from my eyes. I hated this feeling...I hated how it felt so good to not be the one that was thrown around for once finally. I finally broke down falling into Cassie arms as she holds me.,my head laying on her shoulder while she rub circles in my back. Meanwhile the group of students who had formed around us had finally died down as the professor got it under control. Once it was jsut me,Cassie, and the professor the real pressure set on my chest heavy. "Zari...this isn't like you at all...what happened?" He asked so calmly in response to my frail shocked state. After explaining everything the best way I could to him he just nodded as he cleared his throat and let out a heavy breath he finally spoke. " I won't penalize you for what happened because you're my best student and I understand your feelings...however I think you should just do online the rest of the week that way you have time to get yourself back on the right track take some time mentally you know...?" My professor asked me.

"Yes sir I understand..." I spoke after considering what he said. Maybe hes not wrong because this me now I don't even recognize I thought to myself as I look at my cut up bloody knuckles. After getting myself together we decided getting a ride from here instead of back on the bus was the best option. So as the busses beggin to ride off as I sat on the curve I took a deep breath in pulling out my phone to look at the time. The time read 10:32 as I unlocked my phone to open my contacts my finger somehow found its way hovering over Xzia's contact. A turning nauseous sensation beggin to settle at the pit of the my stomach at the thought of calling him while he was working, so I thought against it switching my phone off and putting it back in my pocket as I began to feel the tears of the sky. "Just great..." I mumbled to myself.

Maybe two hours passed by as the company lights starts shutting off following many employees exiting the building. Standing up I felt my legs wobble a little as I moved my wet hair out of the way,the curls shrinking as the rain ran its course through my hair. Walking towards the building doors I seen Xzia walk out umbrella in hand. I stood there staring at him wanting to run to him and cry about how horrible my day was but my feet wouldn't shuffle. Not even a little,then you know how every main Disney character has their special moment? Well I felt as if I had mines as our eyes met. It's like my breath hitched in my throat. Suddenly it's like his face changed into the look of a pissed bull seeing red. He examined my body as he raced towards me with the umbrella, my legs stuck not moving. Pulling em into his grasp his eyes wide like a mad man. "Seriously Angel what the hell is your problem?...do you get off on making me worry? you're gonna get sick." Xzia yelled in a soft worried tone. I couldn't help but giggle as feeling happy to the fact someone cared about me, someone heard me. He looked at me confused I guess because I was smiling giving the predicament we were in. Xzia let out a soft chuckle as he finally cooled down. "Come on let's go home and get you cleaned up ok?" I simply nodded thinking aback to the nickname he just gave me.