~Ch. 1~ A Really... Unique School

A Really... Unique School

Isn't this just perfect? I just love my nonexistent sense of direction, although it could be worst. Hopefully I don't get too lost. The school looks a lot bigger than I remember. At least I don't have to walk to different classrooms for every single one of my classes like those schools in America. Well, that's what I heard from Ryo. I still need to find out where Class 1-A is... Asking someone will never be an option. I just can't go up to someone I don't know and talk to them. Ugh, my mind is wandering again. This will be a while.

As I wander through the one of the many hallways in the one of the many buildings, I heard some of the strange conversations these rich people have when they strolled by me.

"Have you guys seen Hamako-chan today?"

"I saw her standing by the fountain a couple minutes ago, but I heard that she was going to confess to Tamaki-senpai later today."

"Really? I thought she liked one of the twins, although I get why she'd like Tamaki-kun. He's so handsome." She said dreamily with hearts in her eyes.

"She could never tell the difference between Hikaru and Kaoru anyway."

I guess they have a pair of twins in this school. That's nothing new. I'd always see at least one pair in every school that I've ever been to.

"Look, there's another commoner in the school..."

People are talking about me already. At least it's about something else. Wait, another commoner? There is someone else like me here? Actually, did a random guy really call me a commoner too? Does that arrogant nub really have the audacity to say that?

"She looks pretty cute though." Oh, no. Not in this school too.

"You do know that the commoner is boy like the other one, right?" Now, that'd definitely new. Is it my hair? It may be a pixie cut, but that isn't really masculine at all.

"Are you sure? I mean, look at her. She has a girlish face."

"It's he not she. Come on, it's not that hard to tell that he's a guy even if he's pretty short and has a feminine face. You know some guys have a feminine looking face like Katsumi-kun."

You guys are really bad at whispering. It's not that hard to tell I'm a girl, but I guess I should complain much. Sweatdropping, I mindlessly walk by and noticed a couple of girls that are talking about me and the mysterious other "commoner".

"There's another commoner going to this school?" A girl walking by me, loudly whispered to what I would think to be her friend.

"Are you sure he's a commoner? I saw him get out of a limousine,"

"He would be able to afford a uniform if he wasn't, at least he doesn't have the other commoner's hair. It looks horribly cut."

"It could be worst... Now that I see him better it seems this commoner is actually pretty cute."

"I'm not cute," I pouted.

Come on, is everyone blind? I'm not cute or a guy. If they think I'm cute, that Tamaki guy and those twins the other girls were talking about must be hideous!

"Oh, he heard us!"

"Aw! He's pouting too!"

"Eh! They heard me," I said embarrassed. I guess they aren't going to hide the fact that they thought I was cute.

"Awwww! He's blushing now!" The two girls squealed. These people are weird.

"God damn these rich people" I muttered, sweat dropping.