Imagine 5

It's 2am as you listen to some music through your beats,the music blasts in your ears while you clean up your room and fill up your mini fridge to the brim with snacks.
kyle Richh: Hazard lights freestyle 0:46-1:42
You turn off the lights to your vanity and lie under your fluffy black cover.

kyle Richh: Hazard lights freestyle 0:46-1:42You turn off the lights to your vanity and lie under your fluffy black cover

She takes her phone out of her pocket and puts it on the charger next to her.
   New text from lover:
S:Yo,open ya window Im here
Y:You can't just expect us to argue then you come over
S:come on y/n. Open the window it's cold as hell out here
Y:fine
She turns off her phone and opens the window then gets back in bed "Thank you" Steve says closing the window and locking. He takes off his shoes by the window and hangs up his jacket in the closet using his phone flashlight. "Why is it so dark in here?" "Because I was about to go to sleep" she replies irritated "chill ma,what's the issue?" "Nothing Steve" he slips into bed behind her and wraps his arms around her " I can make you feel better" he says softly as she turns to him "how?" "Well...we haven't had sex in a month...why not break the streak" "I know and it's only been because I haven't been able to get out much." "Well why not now?" "My parents are asleep" "so.just be quiet" "you know how loud I get baby."  She replies "please ma?" She sighs and slips off her panties and crop top revealing her bare body, the room was pretty warm and the only light was from her open curtains.  He pulls off his joggers,tank top and boxers and begins kissing y/n.

Sorry this is short I just need some inspooo