Chapter 30

"He is: a hero to my heart and villain to my body" Raelynn

Kalvin slowly opened his eyes as sunlight disturbed his sleep. He found his next was empty and woke immediately, just to see Raelynn's smiling face as she was standing. "Good morning, Husband," she said with an enthusiastic voice.  Even Kalvin loves this delightful mood in the morning but still, he finds it weird. Her coldness towards him was gone by now, "Umm, yeah Good Morning Caramel". She smiles and moves close to him, kissing his nose, "You wanna know why I avoiding, right?" Kalvin nods immediately, like obeying his master. "Then I want you to do what I'm going to say" her voice blooms with happiness.

"Y-yes, I will do anything," he said. She smirked and moved away from him and folded her arms over her chest. At this point, he tried his best to focus on her face, not on her breasts, "First, Kalvin you not going office today and tomorrow. Second, don't you ever think about attending to any calls and replying to any messages, you only touch your phone when I call." she pauses to get a reply from him. "Yes, I will do that. I follow your words, baby". She smirked again, "That's my good husband. Third, you not leaving our room, never think to step out this room. Then finally when I call you, do as I say in the call. That's all, do you understand?"

Kalvin nods slowly, "Yes I will do as you said. But can I ask you something?" She nods. "Did you get any wound on your lower waist? Yesterday night you-- " he cut off on his own as she moved closer to his face and placed her hand on his naked chest as other over his cheeks, "Patience matters a lot, you will find out soon, Mr Husband" Kalvin trying his hard not to show his blush and this of her side turns on him more where he can't describe,  "Yes ma'am" With a smile, she pecks his lips and went out of the room, leaving him alone with his thoughts.

Kalvin's mind points the reasons to make him worry, that if she did not like him anymore? If she tries to avoid him?  If she hurt and got any wounds on her waist? Or did she find someone better than him? That thought makes him go through many emotions like sad, broken, pain, anger and, thirst to kill someone. But for now, he decided to wait for her call impatiently.

Time fades slowly for Kalvin. He can't control his mind as it is fighting with lots of things. His phone pings every ten minutes and there are many calls but he tries to hope that it is her. His breakfast and lunch were given by Rossie at the doorstep, who was also acting strange to him like he killed someone. Yes, he killed but that's a different story. He also tried to ask her, but she just stayed silent. He tried his best to not call Raelynn and ask her about everything.

This girl, something is wrong with her.

When the hours seemed like an eternity, she called him. Finally.  He picked up immediately,  "I did as you said, Caramel". She smiles, "OK now go to our mini fridge". He replied, " I'm going but why?" once he went, there was a box and when he opened it, his face filled with surprise and relief, he didn't expect this from her. "Baby... I'm...you.." his rambling cut off by her, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY HUSBAND" she screams. There was a red rose bouquet with a message of Happy Birthday Kalvin. His happiness now he felt was beyond the earth, he never celebrated his birthday this, like someone surprising him. As he is the only child, they are never surprised him because of their birthday party arrangements and invitation to all their friends and relatives. He always wishes his birthday to be a surprise by someone.

"Thanks, Caramel, thank you for everything, fuck the happiness that now I'm experiencing was the most alive feel to me" he thanked her. She smiles,  "You deserve everything, Kalvin. Now it's time to give you prince treatment. Open our dresser". Never in his life, he was this surprised. The efforts she made for his birthday, made him more cheerful. Or, We can say, his inner child was a lot excited to celebrate his birthday now.