CHAPTER 8: LUKE MADISON

CHRISTINAS POV:

Of course. I was late as usual. I caught my breath and walked into math class.

"Ms. Brown, you're late again" Mrs. Goodwin said with a frown. "What's your excuse this time?? Let me guess, your cat jumped out the window and started running all the way to Canada??"

The whole class started laughing.

I saw him chuckle.

"Anyways, you just missed Mr. Madisons presentation" she said.

"It's fine miss, honestly. We'll get to know each other." He said giving me a wink.

"If you say so" she said looking back down at her papers.

I sat down next to Kayla. I tapped her shoulder. "What's the new kids name?" I asked.

"Luke Madison. Mrs. Goodwin said his name once, did you not hear??" Kayla said.

"No" I said.

But Fuck, that's pretty hot.

I just smiled at her.

Omg. First of all, he's hot, now his name is hot. What's next?? His house?? Wait no, I've already been there. Uhh.. His cooking?? Yeah, I bet it's gonna be pretty smoking hot.

Just like him.

Once school was over, I was about to walk to my car ready to go. But then I realized.

I was supposed to go with Luke.

Wait, then why did I take my car??

Where is Luke anyway??

"Hey princess" I heard a dry voice say behind me. I turned around to see Luke with a small grin on his face. "Hey" I responded shyly. "Did you forget that text message" he asked as he pulled out his phone. "No." I responded.

"Great, then let's go" he said as he motioned me to his car.

Fuck it. I'll just leave my car here.

I followed him into the car, and asked him,

"So what are we doing?" I asked, "you barely even know me, and I don't even know your name!"

He just stayed quiet as he kept driving.

"What is your name??" I asked, even though, I already know.

He sighed. "Not right now, princess" he answered coldly. Once we got there, he led me to his bedroom once again, but before he could take me up the stairs,

I refused.