𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬

When everyone got comfortable, The screen started again and it showed Astrea , Cassiopeia, Lucy and Draco running around the Malfoy Manor.

Harry: You need to admit Cassie you were so cute when you were young.

Cassiopeia: Aww... Thanks Harry.

Narcissa: Children come inside We have a surprise for you.

Lucy: Aww... Mother can't we play for a bit longer?

Narcissa: No, If you want the gifts then you have to come now.[Lucy and Draco immediately stopped playing and ran into the living room. Cassiopeia and Astrea were tired so they walked talking about what the presents would be.]

Lucius: Okay, so we brought each of you an early Hogwarts gift since we all know that you will definitely get in. You need to practice being responsible of something before you go to school. So we brought you four some pets.[Cassiopeia and Lucia squealed when they heard the word pet. they each got an owl. Cassiopeia stroked her northern Saw-Whet owl Browny, Lucy got a snow owl called Canter, Draco got a Eurasian eagle owl called Hunter and Astrea fed her Snowy owl Winter]

Bellatrix: Thank you for everything Cissy you've done to me and Cassie.[hugs her] You too Andy. I'm really sorry.[Andromeda also joins the hug. Others were happy that the three Black sisters were together again.]

Narcissa: Of course! She's my niece after all!

Cassiopeia's Owl Browny

Lucy's Snowy Owl Canter

Draco's Eurasian Eagle-owl Hunter

Astrea's snowy Owl Winter

The Scene changed and it showed Astrea whispering something to Cassiopeia

The Scene changed and it showed Astrea whispering something to Cassiopeia. Walburga was reading the daily prophet sitting in a nearby chair. Astrea quickly ran behind her and closed her eyes with her hands. Cassiopeia was giggling from behind.

Regulus: Oh my if I did that to Mother I would probably be dead.

Walburga: Who is it?

Cassiopeia: Guess Grandma[still giggling]

Walburga: Let's see, Bigger hands than Cassiopeia's...Is it Astrea?

Astrea:[takes her hands from Walburga's face] You're correct grandma! [the three giggles quietly.]

Sirius: That's my girl. That went smoother than I thought Mother.[grinning at Astrea]

The screen changed and it showed Cassiopeia and Astrea on the Black family's balcony. They were star gazing.

Astrea: Can you remember what star that is?

Cassiopeia: Yes, That's Bellatrix. It's in the Orion constellation on the right-hand shoulder.

Astrea: And that must be The  Andromeda Constellation.

Cassiopeia: Wait, that means the constellation above it is Cassiopeia.

Astrea: Is there a connection between the two constellations? 

Cassiopeia: Cassiopeia was a queen in ancient Greek mythology. According to legend, she boasted she was more beautiful than the sea nymphs called the Nereids. Her boast angered Poseidon, god of the sea, who sent a sea monster, Cetus, to ravage the kingdom. To pacify the monster, Cassiopeia's daughter, Princess Andromeda, was left tied to a rock by the sea. Cetus was about to devour her when Perseus the Hero looked down upon her from Pegasus, the Flying Horse. Perseus rescued the Princess, and all lived happily.
The gods were so pleased, that all of these characters were elevated to the heavens as stars. Only Cassiopeia suffered an indignity; her vanity caused her to be bound to a chair and placed in the heavens so that, as she revolves around the north celestial pole, she is sometimes in an upside-down position.

Astrea: Just like you

Cassiopeia: Hey, I don't boast about my beauty. I know that I'm beautiful, But I don't go announcing it. Do I?

Astrea: don't worry, I was kidding, you don't.[they both laugh]You should be a Hogwarts Professor one day.

Cassiopeia: Aww...Really? I'll try.

Cassiopeia: [To Andromeda] Do you know why my mother named me Cassiopeia aunt?

Andromeda: Because you have an Unrivaled beauty darling.

Cassiopeia: No, it was because Cassiopeia was the mother of Andromeda, and you're Andromeda. My mom still loves you more than anything. That's why she named me as one of your closest relatives.

Andromeda smiled at Bellatrix and Cassiopeia