chapter 1.

| back and forth |

"can you please... just make me understand where you're coming from?" suna asked on the couch. his back was hunched and his hand was covering his forehead. 

clearly stressed. 

he let out a sigh and looked up at you, staring down at him. "i'm not going to explain myself again." you held two bags in your hand standing by the door. 

"just-" he took a moment to collect his words. 

"where are you going?"

"at a friends house." you said

"who?" suna asked

"jesus," you sighed, "j-just leave me alone tonight-"

"i want to know where my girlfriend is going." suna's tone changed, "you come at me starting another argument and then start packing your shit"

"i'm so confused" suna stresses, "where is this coming from? why are you always projecting these 'thoughts' you have on me?" he quoted 

"suna." you grabbed the door handle, "you know exactly what i'm talking about."

you became so fed up with the constant arguing and dropped your bags. "we've been together for how long now?"

"answer that question." you pointed at him

"we moved in together. did school together. i was pregnant with your child..." your voice shuddered towards the end of your sentence. 

"i'm getting older and so are you-"

"i feel like at this point of our lives...what's stopping us from being married?" you finished

suna stormed off from the couch and headed straight to the kitchen. he opened the fridge and grabbed a beer. as he was looking for the bottle opener he scoffed, "you know how i feel about that commitment..."

"yeah fuck this." you picked up your bags from the floor and slammed the door.  as you were heading to the elevator a part of you wanted to turn around hoping he would ask you to come back...but he's not the same person he was before. 

you pushed the elevator button down and watched the door close. a text message notified you and you hovered over the message. 

| semi |

"let me know when you're downstairs. i'll ring you in."

______________________________________________________

* suggested song for this chapter *

https://youtu.be/xcC3UQl3V-U?si=r7UCj1vAaV8K42ej

______________________________________________________